[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 3 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
KevinHurd wrote:
> I think you'll find that the Hayabusa is not able to be produced now since
> the design is Temco's. It only appeared in Halo3 as a nod to Temco for
> including a spartan in their game.

I was under the impression that Mega had produced a Hayabusa figure before. Is that impossible now due to copyright?

Arbych33f wrote:
> KevinHurd wrote:
> > I think you'll find that the Hayabusa is not able to be produced now since
> > the design is Temco's. It only appeared in Halo3 as a nod to Temco for
> > including a spartan in their game.
>
> I was under the impression that Mega had produced a Hayabusa figure before. Is that
> impossible now due to copyright?
well halo 3 was made by Bungie and I think Bungie still owned halo at the time mega bloks first started producing sets including hayabusa Spartans, so it could be possible that when Bungie betrayed halo... I mean uh when Bungie left its possible that the halo franchise lost the rights to use/produce the Hayabusa spartans (ok the Hayabusa is in the master chief collection but 343 didn't change halo 3 in any way, they just did Halo 2 Anniversary and the other games are just like they were before, well they included the anniversary edition of halo CE)

AkulA1996 wrote:
> Arbych33f wrote:
> > KevinHurd wrote:
> > > I think you'll find that the Hayabusa is not able to be produced now since
> > > the design is Temco's. It only appeared in Halo3 as a nod to Temco for
> > > including a spartan in their game.
> >
> > I was under the impression that Mega had produced a Hayabusa figure before. Is
> that
> > impossible now due to copyright?
> well halo 3 was made by Bungie and I think Bungie still owned halo at the time mega
> bloks first started producing sets including hayabusa Spartans, so it could be
> possible that when Bungie betrayed halo... I mean uh when Bungie left its possible
> that the halo franchise lost the rights to use/produce the Hayabusa spartans (ok the
> Hayabusa is in the master chief collection but 343 didn't change halo 3 in any way,
> they just did Halo 2 Anniversary and the other games are just like they were before,
> well they included the anniversary edition of halo CE)

I dunno. Micro Action Figures Series 2 came out in 2011. It contained a pink Hayabusa. 343 owned the franchise in 2011 (I think). It might work...

pls mega

Arbych33f wrote:
> AkulA1996 wrote:
> > Arbych33f wrote:
> > > KevinHurd wrote:
> > > > I think you'll find that the Hayabusa is not able to be produced now
> since
> > > > the design is Temco's. It only appeared in Halo3 as a nod to Temco for
> > > > including a spartan in their game.
> > >
> > > I was under the impression that Mega had produced a Hayabusa figure before.
> Is
> > that
> > > impossible now due to copyright?
> > well halo 3 was made by Bungie and I think Bungie still owned halo at the time
> mega
> > bloks first started producing sets including hayabusa Spartans, so it could be
> > possible that when Bungie betrayed halo... I mean uh when Bungie left its
> possible
> > that the halo franchise lost the rights to use/produce the Hayabusa spartans (ok
> the
> > Hayabusa is in the master chief collection but 343 didn't change halo 3 in any
> way,
> > they just did Halo 2 Anniversary and the other games are just like they were
> before,
> > well they included the anniversary edition of halo CE)
>
> I dunno. Micro Action Figures Series 2 came out in 2011. It contained a pink
> Hayabusa. 343 owned the franchise in 2011 (I think). It might work...
>
> pls mega

Oh well in that case I don't know then. Maybe their was a contract/deal made and the contract/deal expired?

I have an alternative idea:
Überchassis with an civilian look of Edward Buck and Veronica Dare. A romantic dating. (a crazy idea)

Alvin wrote:
> I have an alternative idea:
> Überchassis with an civilian look of Edward Buck and Veronica Dare. A
> romantic dating. (a crazy idea)

A crazy idea which would make for a cool exclusive - Civilian stuff is a must have, Mega just need to find a way to introduce it in an interesting and innovative manner! :)

TheSSMotionTom wrote:
> Alvin wrote:
> > I have an alternative idea:
> > Überchassis with an civilian look of Edward Buck and Veronica Dare. A
> > romantic dating. (a crazy idea)
>
> A crazy idea which would make for a cool exclusive - Civilian stuff is a must have,
> Mega just need to find a way to introduce it in an interesting and innovative manner!
> :)

A car, a woman and Halo, an excellent valentine gift for couples. :)

Alvin wrote:
> TheSSMotionTom wrote:
> > Alvin wrote:
> > > I have an alternative idea:
> > > Überchassis with an civilian look of Edward Buck and Veronica Dare. A
> > > romantic dating. (a crazy idea)
> >
> > A crazy idea which would make for a cool exclusive - Civilian stuff is a must
> have,
> > Mega just need to find a way to introduce it in an interesting and innovative
> manner!
> > :)
>
> A car, a woman and Halo, an excellent valentine gift for couples. :)

Now I just need a woman to be a couple with so I can justify purchasing it! ;) Hahaha!

New ideas:
Covenant Fireteams (ok so they'll probably be working on this one already), a team of jackals (Halo 1-3 version not the hideous halo 4 version), Skirmisher team, Elite team, grunt team, brute team, etc.

Heretic Banshee - Sesa Refumee, 2 heretics, 2 Black armored Spec ops elites (from the original Halo 2 as in H2A theyve changed to purple and we already have those).

Halo 3 era Covenant AA gun (forgot the name of it, it's the three legged one) - Brute War chieftan, 2 Brute bodyguards/majors, 2 Halo 3 era Marines and one ODST (Maybe Romeo).

A new Battlescape - different styling to the old ones, maybe include a long trench running from one end to the other down one side - 2 Halo Wars era Marines (masked), 2 V2 Elites.

Some more Ideas

- Collecters (Halo Edition) ToolBox

- Includes A golden warthog and 2 civilians by default and LOTS of bricks, Colors like Cement,Forest green,Light Green, Gold, ETC

- There are many styles of bricks for example 2x4 and 10x2 , Smooth tiles (6x6),Etc and 4 large base plates are included

- there are instructions for the golden hog (obviously) and some for the buildings and structures (if they choose so)

- Some New Foliage bricks and trees

This set would solve a some of the collectors problems like the Golden Hog and Scenery / Buildings

Another Idea that i would love to see made :

Spartan Abilities Pack- The Idea of this set is for diorama or stopmotion "Special Effects"

-Includes 2 spartan IV of some kind Red and Blue OR preferably black with grey secondaries apps,

- Customizable H5 Battle Rifle and Assault Rifle

Features Armors in the 7 "Spartan Abilities" below

Painted Customizable weapons sort of like the Call of Duty Sets with scopes and attachments relevant to Halo 5 and the "Smart Scope"

Interchangeable armor with the Thruster-Pack ability, 2-4 large blue flames attached to the spartan's back and one without the flames

Specially molded legs for a "slide effect" and interchangeable armor

4 Specially Molded hands for a "clamber effect"

A Special Stand with an attachable "Charging Energy Fist" and a "Broken/ Cracked" ground piece to simulate the ground pound impact effect

A "Spartan Charge" attachable effect, Sort of like the hard-light shield featured a couple of sets ago

And finally a stand for the "Stability Effect"

Return to “Halo”