[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 121 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Some of these might of been mentioned before

Halo hero series 4, legends Kelly, majestic recon, ODST Johnson, black and red scanner, 2 ship master, and 3 arbiter

Halo 3 warthog carrier, Johnson 2 marines a brute 2 grunts and jackal

Banished wraith, 2 banished elites 2 marines and a broken jackrabbit

Banished banshee, banished elite

Metanlic red cryotube, red halo 3 Spartan

Metallic cyan cryotube, halo 5 scout

Halo 2 scorpion, master chief an ODST an elite, grunt, and jackal

Prototype cyclops, dark blue wars Spartan

The prototype suit, a marine, elite grunt, and ghost

Back at it again with the vehicles idea...

I think that a prowler would be pretty sweet. Like, maybe with a few Marines and 2 Spartan figs!

TheArbiter343 wrote:well i think they need more halo 2 things, like, the Shadow Of Intent, or a heretic banshee
agreed

I have an idea for a figure that I have been dying for mega bloks too make ever since I saw the figure in the halo graphic novel the figure is Thel Vadamee in his purple Supreme Commander armor with his purple cloak and it would be with the interchangeable armor system of course and he would have an energy sword and again this version of Thel Vadamee is from the Halo Graphic Novel I have been dying for mega bloks to make this figure for the longest time ever since I saw it in that book that Is a figure idea that I really really want mega bloks to make

I have an idea for a figure that I have been dying for mega bloks too make ever since I saw the figure in the halo graphic novel the figure is Thel Vadamee in his purple Supreme Commander armor with his purple cloak and it would be with the interchangeable armor system of course and he would have an energy sword and again this version of Thel Vadamee is from the Halo Graphic Novel I have been dying for mega bloks to make this figure for the longest time ever since I saw it in that book that Is a figure idea that I really really want mega bloks to make

Hey guys I know this is supposed to be Halo but dose anyone else think it would be cool if there was a band series that has like Skillet, Red, Crowder, TFK (Thousand Foot Krutch) sets anyone agree?

UNSC Condor Strike

Figures: Spartan Argus, Spartan Centurion, 2 Elite Minors

Weapons: REQ Assault Rifle ( Energy Bayonet), Sniper rifle, Plasma Caster, Storm Rifle

Scenery: 1 Building (Ruins)

Price: Same as the Vulture

bring back the old warthogs and make the blue team available in canada.

Personally i would like one of the super posseable black n yelloe odst's. But you can take into account that since the shoulder and chest pieces can be removed now They should be different colored chests and shoulders kinda like the odst customization set , but different color schemes n helmets

Does anyone care that the gallery is kinda dull on this new site. I understand the orange and white theme but they kinda took it too far. They could've at least put a background splitting the different "worlds." The Mega Bloks had better backgrounds for the gallery and I think this new site should head in that direction. Anyone feel the same?

Return to “Halo”