[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 125 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Well in celebration of halo 3's 10 year anniversary, I would like to see Mantis AA gun from the mission "the storm." it would have a metallic crimson color and a exposed core. I would want the covenant crates to also return too it would be a cool audition to the set.

figures: 1 brute war chieftain, 1 jackal minor (blue shield.), 1 jackal major (light purple shield.), 2 grunt minors and 1 grunt major.

weapons: halo 3 style fuel rod gun, 3 plasma pistols, 2 halo 3 style needlers and 4 plasma grenades

Hi there @Spartan-S345, I'd always thought a Covey Mantis AA gun would be neat to have in our collection too. But creating one that looked right was no-joke difficult and by far the most fragile of all my custom builds to date. And as big as my 2015 Mantis custom was, it was still a fraction of the proper scale size. The in-game Type 27 Mantis AA gun was the size of a Scarab! I don't know whether there would be much of a market for what would ideally be a $200-300 Signature set sized 3000 piece build.

Hello mega Halo fans, I hope you will agree with me. I think that there should be a Halo Wars pack like the Forward Unto Dawn set, and it would have the Spirit of Fire, a Serina AI, Captain Cutter, Sergeant Forge, Professor Anders, the Arbiter in Halo Wars 1, and the Prophet of Regret. The weapons would be a shotgun, 2 energy swords, 3 magnums, and an assault rifle. Fox117 signing out.

Bigger brutes. I didn't think about the size of them compared to spartan characters until I put atriox and Douglas next to each other, where in game Atriox was twice the size and twice as thick as Douglas. So please, bigger brutes. Remold atriox and get a mold for the shipmaster and Decimus, and for the love of *** make sets from the books please. New halo wars 2 scarab would be amazing, maybe make a set with a blisterback then use that build as the back cannons on the scarab? Just a thought.
Also, if you could make a set with a warden eternal in it thatd be awesome. For example, the battle of sunaion in halo 5

Warden Eternal(with a blade build for him to use)
Fireteam Osiris(with the silver wash on buck and vale)
Arbiter (more accurate gold to the in game version)
sword of sanghelios ranger x2
Promethean soldier x2
Promethean knight x1
Promethean crawlers x4

Weapons:
Halo 5 Battle Rifle (Locke)
Halo 5 shotgun(new mold, please!! Buck)
DMR(Tanaka)
SMG(Vale)
Prophets bane(special mold and gold for it, that'd be interesting. Arbiter)
Needler x2(Rangers)
Scattershot x2(soldiers)
Incineration cannon(knight)

Terrain:
2 or 3 redish purple colored terrain plates
Broken archway where the warden spawns plus the broken platform its on.
Cost would be between 30 to 40 dollars in US.

I'm back and I printed a picture of an elite at school and I got an amazing thought. What if they made a Halo 3 battle pack? The set include those of the following retailing for $30 without tax:
-3 dark navy blue fully articulated Halo 3 combat Elites
-3 dark navy blue fully articulated Halo 3 assault elites
- 1 white fully articulated Halo 3 Shipmaster(white combat elite w/ white assault shoulders)
- 1 fully articulated Halo 3 Arbiter Thel Vadam
- 1 Halo 3 fully articulated Master Chief
- 2 blue old style energy swords, 4 purple plasma rifles, 2 purple Covenant Carbines, and one Halo 3 style
assault rifle
I hope you guys think this would be an awesome set. Fox117 signing off.

Two posts in a day, I know but I wanted to thank Spartan S345 for reminding me of the Mantis AA gun. I think it would be a 2017 signature series set being around $150. The set would include:
-4 fully articulated Halo 3 brutes(1 minor in dark navy blue, 2 no armor but Mohawk on them,1 captain in gold)
- 6 fully articulated Halo 3 grunts(all 3 orange minors)
- 3 Halo 3 jackals( all 3 blue armored)
-1 fully articulated Halo 3 Arbiter Thel Vadam
-1 fully articulated Halo 3 Master Chief
-1 Halo 3 Ghost
-1 Halo 3 Mantis AA gun
-1 silver old style assault rifle, 1 old style blue energy sword, 3 gray spikers, i silver bruteshot, 1 purple needler, 8 purple plasma pistols, 3 blue energy shields, and 1 purple plasma turret
Nice idea Spartan S345, and I hope you like what figures I added.Fox117 signing off.

Hello Fox117 here.A cool pack idea would be a pack that includes:
-Jul M'dama w/ an energy sword
-Thel Vadam w/ an energy sword
-3 white Sword of Sanghelios combat elites w/ covenant carbines
-3 navy blue covenant storm elites w/ storm rifles
Nice Idea right. Go Arbiter!Fox117 signing off.

Yo Mega,I think the brutes should be bigger.They need to be taller than elites,but shorter than hunters.That would make them the correct scale, because elites are bigger than Spartans.Fox117 signing out.**If this happens brutes are now brutes.**

Fox117 wrote:Two posts in a day, I know but I wanted to thank Spartan S345 for reminding me of the Mantis AA gun. I think it would be a 2017 signature series set being around $150. The set would include: -4 fully articulated Halo 3 brutes(1 minor in dark navy blue, 2 no armor but Mohawk on them,1 captain in gold) - 6 fully articulated Halo 3 grunts(all 3 orange minors) - 3 Halo 3 jackals( all 3 blue armored) -1 fully articulated Halo 3 Arbiter Thel Vadam -1 fully articulated Halo 3 Master Chief -1 Halo 3 Ghost -1 Halo 3 Mantis AA gun -1 silver old style assault rifle, 1 old style blue energy sword, 3 gray spikers, i silver bruteshot, 1 purple needler, 8 purple plasma pistols, 3 blue energy shields, and 1 purple plasma turret Nice idea Spartan S345, and I hope you like what figures I added.Fox117 signing off.

Wile it would be cool it's horrible impractical. Just by figs alone

Fox117 wrote:Yo Mega,I think the brutes should be bigger.They need to be taller than elites,but shorter than hunters.That would make them the correct scale, because elites are bigger than Spartans.Fox117 signing out.**If this happens brutes are now brutes.**
I agree with you 100% but you know the reason why there not to scale is so they remain compatible with all the vehicles. If they beef them up now non of the vehicles will fit them and all there vehicle sets would have to cost more to beef up the scale pulling them ahead of the other vehicles sizes.

Return to “Halo”