[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 131 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Why don't you put the old halo mega block (2009, 2010, etc) and make it knew whit armor system
And put assassin creed again.

Raulcool2003 wrote:Why don't you put the old halo mega block (2009, 2010, etc) and make it knew whit armor system And put assassin creed again.
Sounds cool!

Anyone else think they should introduce new hands?
With all the improvements, the hands look outdated.

twilight9 wrote:Anyone else think they should introduce new hands? With all the improvements, the hands look outdated.

The hands are the way they are for practical reasons- there is no left or right and thats fine with me. They have such a tiny impact on the realism of the fig that I wouldn't consider that the tiniest priority. If you are super obsessive about this particular detail, purchase a set of Xacto modeling knives and carve up your figures' hands as you see fit.

Now having a proper wash on the figs to make the molded detail pop like what was common on pre-SP figs, that would be a worthy improvement. So would additional discreet paint hits. These sorts of improvements would make for worthwhile appearance upgrades...

RedDragonofDeath117 wrote:I had a big problem with the design of the ODST, the shoulder are to big! the helmet can't turn the 360 grades without the head gets out of the body. They need to change that, the marines dosn't have this problem. IDK if the signature series for this year going to be the Spirit of Fire, maybe they need to made a Linch, the new Condor, or a Blisterback! I saw one thing about made more armour or tribute pack's about a ODST, marines, etc, thats a great idea! we have many spartans right now. Maybe with 2 marines and 2 helljumpers with a great varity of weapons.

Honestly I want to see a halo battle championship set theme but with all covies or all marines/ helljumpers

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
RedDragonofDeath117 wrote:I had a big problem with the design of the ODST, the shoulder are to big! the helmet can't turn the 360 grades without the head gets out of the body. They need to change that, the marines dosn't have this problem. IDK if the signature series for this year going to be the Spirit of Fire, maybe they need to made a Linch, the new Condor, or a Blisterback! I saw one thing about made more armour or tribute pack's about a ODST, marines, etc, thats a great idea! we have many spartans right now. Maybe with 2 marines and 2 helljumpers with a great varity of weapons.
Honestly I want to see a halo battle championship set theme but with all covies or all marines/ helljumpers
Agreed!

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
That sounds cool!

the insurection faction where is the brand start directly with the very firsts encounters between the covenant and the unsc, that faction must appear no matter if is the real faction or the macinima faction

master93 wrote:the insurection faction where is the brand start directly with the very firsts encounters between the covenant and the unsc, that faction must appear no matter if is the real faction or the macinima faction
That sounds awesome!

On the topic of the first encounters of covies and UNSC:

I think they should make the Iroquois and a Covenant cruiser. The first encounter of the covies was on the Iroquois. The Iroquois lost a few decks of the bottom hull in that battle whilst still destroying the covie cruiser. After the battle commander Keyes was promoted to Captain. (I think)

The Iroquois should have 3 or 4 technicians and operators/ Commander Keyes/ and a few marines.
If they make a covie cruiser it should come with a covenant general/ 3 elite minors/ 2 pilots/ and 4-8 grunts.

Return to “Halo”