[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 245 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Brute honor guards would be amazing. A battle pack with two Elite Honor Guards and two brute ones would be awesome.

Sword Needler Warthog Attack

1 Sword Needler hog

1 red Helioskrill bloodgorger

1 red Achilles

1 red Soldier rebel

1 blue Athlon champion

1 promethean soldier officer

1 The Answer SAW, 1 Dying Star lightrifle, 1 Master Control assault rifle, 1 Bracer battle rifle, 1 Aurum SMG

Estimated price: ~$45

Warzone knight battle

1 red Operator

1 blue Recruit

1 orange knight (the kind that’s a warzone boss)

1 orange crawler

1 Rain of Oblivion carbine, 1 Blaze of Glory shotgun, 1 Heartseeker incineration cannon

Price: $16

Warzone armory attack

2 variants: red and blue

Figures: Spartans, marines, and covenant

A scaled down (for price) armory with defenders, attackers, and enemies.

Pls add one spartan with the armor Mako Chthonic, I will buy any set with that armor, I was searching for it, but looks like no set has it

I’ve got a simple suggestion: a Halo Heroes Daisy 023. A good way to reintroduce the CQB mold in super articulated, and getting a named character. They’ve already dived into Legends with Mk IV Chief and Fred. Why not Daisy?

Some ideas for figures, either for Halo Heroes or just to put in sets:

Skirmishes Murmillo (with the arm shields)

Brute Honor Guard

Elite General (Reach style)

Covenant Executioner (like from Halo Wars 2)

Flood combat forms (other than the Spartan one)

Spartan Hiyabusa

Prometheus Knight Commander (probably not a good idea for a Heroes set, but would be very cool in a normal one)

UNSC Marines Versus Covenant Jackals Battlepack

Marines from the UNSC Pillar of Autumn desperately fight to defend a small Forerunner Pylon they have stumbled apon from encroaching Covenant Jackals. Equip your UNSC Marines with authentic weapons and armour, and help them fend of the Covenant invaders.

1x UNSC Marine from CE Blindbags complete with Helmet and Black Assault Rifle

1x UNSC Marine from CE Blindbags in different skin tone with Removable Bandana and Black Tactical Shotgun

2x Super Articulated Halo CE - Halo Reach Style Jackals with Shields and Plasma Pistols

1x Small Brick-Built Covenant Pylon

MAC Driver Last Stand

It's the end of the line on Reach - but your Spartan can still make a difference. Place your Spartan Operator in the chair, and provide him with the chance to defend escaping UNSC forces as Covenant troops close in. Then, take the fight to the ground with the Assault Rifle and Magnum - allowing your Spartan to make a last stand.

1x Buildable UNSC Mac Driver Canon (scaled down - think similar to Flood Invasion) complete with small cockpit for minifigure, balcony and ladder. Canon has the ability to rotate 360 degrees as well as elevate up and down. Mounted on a small metal platform, complete with 'legs' and stairs.

1x UNSC Spartan Operator in same green colour scheme as Reach Customizer pack, with Magnum and Reach AR.

1x Elite Zealot in Crimson with Concussion Rifle.

1x Elite Zealot in Red with Energy Sword.

1x Small UNSC Crate with Grenade Launcher.

Sentinels, they're all I want

All I want for Christmas... Is Sentinels...

Return to “Halo”