[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 136 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Idk when the new super posable figures came out I hate them for there lack of wash it toke me 2 years before they grew on me. Long before I was willing to mass the super posable marines now I'm mad I didn't as sierra squad litterally is the only squade I've seen disappear from the market at points. That and the elephant troop carrier. Some rather overpriced sets (not sig series) are the flood siege and flood hunter battle pack. My original 20$ onse now are like 70$ on ebay.

Now onto the massable hero figs. They should all be massable. Notice on all the open face d characters now we get helmets. Why. Because we don't want 50 solders with the same face it's the reason why sergeant forge dosen't sell and there are 17 of him at my target it's also the reason why atroix dosen't sell. Unless you eat to do customs there's no reason to get more then one of them. Imagine if forge had a helmet. I'd mass him so hard core it would not be funny. I'm also guilty of massing the honor gards I'm not paying scalper price for them so if I see then I get them. If I find a box I'll get one each time. So far I have 5 yet I think thats all I'll get since series 3 has basically made way for 4.

Well there is the blind bags which are even better for massing. I also got 4 honor guards but I'm probably going to stop at 6. It would be cool if megabloks made a white honor guard that was also seen in halo 2 on the topic of honor guards.

Sangheilios_01 wrote:Well there is the blind bags which are even better for massing. I also got 4 honor guards but I'm probably going to stop at 6. It would be cool if megabloks made a white honor guard that was also seen in halo 2 on the topic of honor guards.
Yes that would be cool!

Yeah I spose
Sangheilios_01 wrote:Well there is the blind bags which are even better for massing. I also got 4 honor guards but I'm probably going to stop at 6. It would be cool if megabloks made a white honor guard that was also seen in halo 2 on the topic of honor guards.
I'm just frustrated with eBay resellers who buy em all then sell them like 4 times rrp

Sangheilios_01 the white elite honor guard is an elite councilor.

There is a white honor guard known as the honor guard ultra. I believe that you are referencing the elite at the end of one of the high charity missions in Halo 2 which either took the appearance of an honor guard, or a counselor with mostly honor guard armor. They are 2 different elites

Did any one hear about the new shade turret set? It looks great it has a block built shade turret in the Halo 3 color, a gun goose, a purple storm grunt, a green halo 3 recon, and a green halo 3 scout. I'm personally disappointed about the storm grunt as it would have been a good opportunity to put a halo 3 grunt but next time I guess. I'm not making this up by the way look at the YouTube channel spicybloks.

Hey guys I just had a brilliant idea.They should make packs that come with (example later) all of the armor of a certain kind of spartan in the Halo Reach style only.The one I want to see the most is a Spartan ODST pack with all of the ODST variants in Reach of Helmets,shoulders, chestplates, and thighpads. Then it would come with a few weapons. it would probably be around $10 per pack.Fox117 signing off.

Okay Sangheilios_01 I didn't know.

Re-release of Halo Heroes: Series 1...

Return to “Halo”