[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Some of my ideas, also feel free to add your own.

- UNSC Heavy artillery pack (Aprox- 500 pieces - 30$- 40$0
- Included in the set

Primary Brick colors
(Light UNSC forest green camo bricks)

Halo 2 Era Guasshog in Light UNSC forest green camo bricks

2x Halo 2 Era Marines (Introduce New Unique molds for Skin color/ Gender)

1x Mark IV Mjolnir Spartan (new mold)

1x UNSC Weapons crate

1x Bunker

1x Sandbag wall (Put together by six smaller pieces)

And include John Forge...

just talking about figures id like to see:

a new mk4 mjolnir

halo 2 and halo ce master chief ( i don't understand why these haven't been done) the mk5 was always my favorite, maybe they could do like an armors through the ages type thing that would be nice.

halo 4 hazop

and just a general redo of the halo 3 armors

but as you asked about sets a redo of the sparrowhawk would be fantastic.

Set : UNSC Pelican Reinforcments
Notes:
(Signature series) Game Accurate, Primary color is Light Forest Green, The vehicle variant is the D77-TC , The Pelican's featured in Halo's Reach- Combat Evolved and -2 , Newly redesigned warthog hook that is much smaller then the one from the light up Pelican Gunship set, Painted weapons

v- Features -v

Signature series set

-Unique Light forest green color

-Comes with 6 figures, Halo 2 Chief, 1 Pelican pilot, 2 Halo 2 era ODST (New Mold Helmet)

-Inside the cockpit is a Light up Cortana featured in the FWD set and Mammoth (actually that was Roland)

-Folding landing gear wheels

- The ''Chin'' of the Pelican has a mounted machine gun that rotates 360 degrees (Seen in Falcon Sets)

-Large Cockpit to display your figures in and 2 seats with control panels and light up Cortana (as stated above)

-Game accurate Pelican (Sets that are game accurate sell MUCH MORE than sets that aren't)

- Large Troop Bay

-Seats a whopping 10 figures! and 5 can stand inside with the LARGE TROOP BAY

- Weapons can be stored in nets above the figures seats

-Back of the Pelican opens up for troops to deploy into battle (two separate bridges open up)

- Folding Machine gun in the troop deployment bridge area

-Top of the pelican can be opened up to reveal the troop bay

- The front cockpit windshield can be removed to reveal the inside of the cockpit

- Weapons and accessories included are painted and are the Battle Rifle, Spartan Laser, Assault Rifle, Rocket Launcher, Magnum and Sniper Rifle, Also included are two Fusion Coils, a Trip Mine, and Frags.

- The Build itself is VERY sleek looking as it should be, with tile pieces put on the Chin, Wings,Tail, Top, and engines.

- Also included are weapons Pods that attach to the tail of the pelican

- Newly redesigned warthog hook that is much smaller then the one from the light up Pelican Gunship set

That's about it, i might add more later as this is truly my dream set :'(

My idea isn't really a set its more of a sub theme, I know MB already has a Red vs Blue theme but how about an Official Red vs Blue theme which includes the named characters and maybe some scenery in each set to represent a small section of a scene from an episode. Or maybe a couple of figure packs one with the main cast and some major bad guys, then maybe a freelancer pack. As for agent Maine/Meta maybe Maine in the freelancer pack and Meta in the main cast pack (he lasted like 3 seasons and he's the best bad guy RvB ever had ever. Of all time. (must be true if it has washingtons favourite phrase after it)

Great ideas so far all, thought I'd leave a couple too! :)

UNSC Fox Cannon Assault
1x UNSC Fox Cannon in the same green color as used on the new Scorpion, with opening cockpit, elevating and rotating turret, and working wheels.
2x Covenant Barricades (The same design as the ones in the Revenant set, but with the new Indigo colour used instead)
1x Sergeant Forge with H3-Mould Shotgun, 1x Halo Wars Marine (New Articulation) with Assault Rifle, 1x Elite Combat (Blue, New-Articulation) with Energy Sword, 1x Jackal Sniper with Beam Rifle

AA Wraith Ambush
1x Covenant AA Wraith in a copper-style color with the same base-model as the V2 Wraith we got in 2012 as that was perfect, but with the upper-section completely re-done to feature the Anti Aircraft Fuel Rod Guns
1x UNSC Machine Gun Turret Emplacement with a small ruined wall and a Machine Gun Turret
1x Halo 3 Marine (New Articulation) with Assault Rifle, 1x Halo 3 Marine Sergeant (New Articulation) with Magnum, 1x Brute Chieftain (New Articulation) with Gravity Hammer

Signature Series Covenant CCS-Class Ship 'Truth and Reconciliation'
1x Covenant CCS Class Cruiser 'Truth and Reconciliation' with a focus on a smooth and curved finish on the exterior of the ship, to really compliment the appearance of covenant cruisers. Exterior features would include but not be limited to: Blue Translucent pieces representing the main glassing beam/ gravity well entrance, the two front 'fins' found commonly on the vessel, and of course, lots of detail within the engine compartment.

Interior wise, the 'Truth and Reconciliation' would feature three rooms of ample size, accessible through a removable upper portion similar to on the Mammoth and Forward Unto Dawn. These rooms would include:

1x Command Bridge with an Upper-Platform, various command consoles and decals, and small details such as vents, railings, etc. This would be made to mimic the room within Halo: Combat Evolved where the Gold Elite with the Energy Sword spawns during the Mission 'Truth and Reconciliation'
1x Prison Room, with four smaller jail cells and a centralized control console within the middle. The doors of the jail cells pop out, and each one has a small bench inside. This is inspired by the jail-cells various Pillar of Autumn crewmen are found inside of within the same level.
1x Gravity-Well entrance room. This room is the first room you enter aboard the vessel, and would be a good place for just displaying figures in. It would have a few details on the walls, and some covenant crates doted around the room to add some character.

Lastly, figure selection is important within a Signature Series set, so we would include not one, but two named figures:
1x Halo Combat Evolved Master Chief Spartan 117 with Painted Assault Rifle
1x Captain Jacob Keyes with painted Magnum and alternate 'Flood Transformation' pieces
1x Elite Officer (Orange, New Articulation) with Concussion Rifle
1x Elite Minor (Blue with Yellow Highlights) with Needler

£250

TheSSMotionTom wrote:
> Great ideas so far all, thought I'd leave a couple too! :)
>
> UNSC Fox Cannon Assault
> 1x UNSC Fox Cannon in the same green color as used on the new Scorpion,
> with opening cockpit, elevating and rotating turret, and working wheels.
> 2x Covenant Barricades (The same design as the ones in the Revenant set,
> but with the new Indigo colour used instead)
> 1x Sergeant Forge with H3-Mould Shotgun, 1x Halo Wars Marine (New
> Articulation) with Assault Rifle, 1x Elite Combat (Blue, New-Articulation)
> with Energy Sword, 1x Jackal Sniper with Beam Rifle
>
>
> AA Wraith Ambush
> 1x Covenant AA Wraith in a copper-style color with the same base-model as
> the V2 Wraith we got in 2012 as that was perfect, but with the
> upper-section completely re-done to feature the Anti Aircraft Fuel Rod Guns
> 1x UNSC Machine Gun Turret Emplacement with a small ruined wall and a
> Machine Gun Turret
> 1x Halo 3 Marine (New Articulation) with Assault Rifle, 1x Halo 3 Marine
> Sergeant (New Articulation) with Magnum, 1x Brute Chieftain (New
> Articulation) with Gravity Hammer
>
> Signature Series Covenant CCS-Class Ship 'Truth and Reconciliation'
> 1x Covenant CCS Class Cruiser 'Truth and Reconciliation' with a focus on a
> smooth and curved finish on the exterior of the ship, to really compliment
> the appearance of covenant cruisers. Exterior features would include but
> not be limited to: Blue Translucent pieces representing the main glassing
> beam/ gravity well entrance, the two front 'fins' found commonly on the
> vessel, and of course, lots of detail within the engine compartment.
>
> Interior wise, the 'Truth and Reconciliation' would feature three rooms of
> ample size, accessible through a removable upper portion similar to on the
> Mammoth and Forward Unto Dawn. These rooms would include:
>
> 1x Command Bridge with an Upper-Platform, various command consoles and
> decals, and small details such as vents, railings, etc. This would be made
> to mimic the room within Halo: Combat Evolved where the Gold Elite with the
> Energy Sword spawns during the Mission 'Truth and Reconciliation'
> 1x Prison Room, with four smaller jail cells and a centralized control
> console within the middle. The doors of the jail cells pop out, and each
> one has a small bench inside. This is inspired by the jail-cells various
> Pillar of Autumn crewmen are found inside of within the same level.
> 1x Gravity-Well entrance room. This room is the first room you enter aboard
> the vessel, and would be a good place for just displaying figures in. It
> would have a few details on the walls, and some covenant crates doted
> around the room to add some character.
>
> Lastly, figure selection is important within a Signature Series set, so we
> would include not one, but two named figures:
> 1x Halo Combat Evolved Master Chief Spartan 117 with Painted Assault Rifle
> 1x Captain Jacob Keyes with painted Magnum and alternate 'Flood
> Transformation' pieces
> 1x Elite Officer (Orange, New Articulation) with Concussion Rifle
> 1x Elite Minor (Blue with Yellow Highlights) with Needler
>
> £250
Great ideas especially the Covie ship but I don't understand the flood pieces for Keyes, he doesn't turn into a standard combat form he becomes part of the proto-gravemind (the ugly thing in the middle of the command platform the second time you visit the ship)
And I'd say make the officer red as the ship is from Halo CE and Halo CEA had officers in red armor
And about the old halo marines receiving the upgraded articulation - YES PLEASE! But probably won't happen all the focus seems to be on Halo 4, Halo 5 and NMPD lines.

AkulA1996 wrote:
> Great ideas especially the Covie ship but I don't understand the flood pieces for
> Keyes, he doesn't turn into a standard combat form he becomes part of the
> proto-gravemind (the ugly thing in the middle of the command platform the second time
> you visit the ship)
> And I'd say make the officer red as the ship is from Halo CE and Halo CEA had
> officers in red armor
> And about the old halo marines receiving the upgraded articulation - YES PLEASE! But
> probably won't happen all the focus seems to be on Halo 4, Halo 5 and NMPD lines.

Thanks for the kinda words man - I kinda just threw the flood pieces in there as I figured some people may like to have something kind of represent that, even if it isn't canonically accurate. Also, good shout with the Red Officer - I always included an Orange one in ideas for this set as I love the McFarlane figure, but a Red one would be great. :)

TheSSMotionTom wrote:
> AkulA1996 wrote:
> > Great ideas especially the Covie ship but I don't understand the flood pieces
> for
> > Keyes, he doesn't turn into a standard combat form he becomes part of the
> > proto-gravemind (the ugly thing in the middle of the command platform the second
> time
> > you visit the ship)
> > And I'd say make the officer red as the ship is from Halo CE and Halo CEA had
> > officers in red armor
> > And about the old halo marines receiving the upgraded articulation - YES PLEASE!
> But
> > probably won't happen all the focus seems to be on Halo 4, Halo 5 and NMPD
> lines.
>
> Thanks for the kinda words man - I kinda just threw the flood pieces in there as I
> figured some people may like to have something kind of represent that, even if it
> isn't canonically accurate. Also, good shout with the Red Officer - I always included
> an Orange one in ideas for this set as I love the McFarlane figure, but a Red one
> would be great. :)

The orange officer is the halo reach version and they just changed the colour for CEA, same with the zealots/field marshals they changed from crimson in reach to gold in CEA

I'd love a Halo Reach customization set. Kind of like the current "Outlands Skirmish" set but only with Reach-Style Spartans.

Basically, the set would include:

- 5 armor system bodies with the standard silver Reach lower legs/arms and grey undersuits, perhaps in various styles of kneeplates and forearms,
- 5-10 UNSC green helmets, all of varying styles and attachments (Such as Mark V[B] with antenna, without, etc.)
- 5-10 UNSC green chestplates of varying styles (Commando, Grenadier, Default, etc.)
- 5-10 pairs of armplates, with varying styles (Air Assault, Security, Default, etc.)
- 5 legplates of all the same style,
- 5 codpieces of varying styles,

And finally,

- 5-10 different UNSC weapons in the Reach style (Tac. Shotgun, Assault Rifle, etc. )

I think it would be pretty cool.

Return to “Halo”