[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 240 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Alright, I think that it's time that we get some new articulation infection forms. I had an idea on how this could be done. Use the chest piece from the halo 4 infected spartan with a slight modification. For the melee arm it could use the old style of infected arm just with the new joint. Now for the modification to the chest piece, the head piece (One for brutes, one for elites and one for marines) would math the shape of the chest piece perfectly. It would kinda be like how the old infected bit fit onto the body.

Can we get a banished hunter? How bout a set with:
Four marines in dirty green.
A banished hunter covered in bullet holes and \or scratches.
And some sandbags and turret?

New Alexandria Evacuation

Build a defensive Sandbag Wall and support two UNSC Army Troopers as they hold off against two Covenant Elites -forming the only defence for the evacuation in the city behind them. Hold the line against the Elites, and take the fight back to the covenant!

1x UNSC Reach Marine with Green Singular Eye Piece and Reach Assault Rifle
1x UNSC Reach Marine with Yellow Goggles and DMR (Same body to avoid new mould costs)
2x Blue Elite Minors (Halo 3 Mould to avoid new mould costs - repackage from Aerial Ambush), 1 with Needler and 1 with Energy Sword
Buildable Sandbag Fortification

UNSC Army Weapons Pack

Support the UNSC Ground Forces on Reach as you outfit an ODST Bullfrog and a UNSC Army Trooper for combat with an arsenal of UNSC Weapons.

1x UNSC 'Bullfrog' ODST figure
1x UNSC Reach Marine with Green Singular Eye Piece

1x Reach AR, 1x DMR, 1x SPNKR Rocket Launcher, 1x Tactical Shotgun, 1x Magnum, 1x Sniper Rifle, 1x Buildable Reach Turret, 2x Weapons Crates

Emersonian_06 wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:15 pm
We are already getting a banished hunter in the next halo heroes line, but this set Idea is still cool @Emersonian_06

basicusername wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:32 am
Emersonian_06 wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:15 pm
We are already getting a banished hunter in the next halo heroes line, but this set Idea is still cool @Emersonian_06
It’s technically not a banished hunter but it would be easy to but a little silver detail on it and make it one.

Thx! Also, I'd love to see a set off Awakening The Nightmare. It'd come with 3 brutes 6 flood infection forms and 3 juggernaut

Halo Heroes Series 12

Halo Infinite Master Chief complete with painted details, and painted MA37 Assault Rifle.

'UNSC Pilot' - Pilot character from Halo Infinite trailer, complete with alternate bearded face and hologramme piece intended to represent his partner from the trailer.

Both of these would be to build hype ahead of the launch as it makes sense to start trickling products into the lineup IMO

ODST Victor Ramos with painted shotgun.

Covenant Gold Hunter from Halo 3: ODST - complete with all the elements included with the upcoming red hunter.

Gek - Essentially a Halo 4 Elite Storm, but with nice paint apps including on the Elite Head, and with no pin-hole. Includes storm rifle.

Promethean Soldier with nice paint applications, and a painted light-rifle.

The aim of this series was to balance named characters and army builders. I also aimed to balance the Covenant and Human characters.

Halo Heroes Series 13 - 'Return to the Ark'

Commander Miranda Keyes from Halo 3 complete with painted Magnum and communications pad.

Lord Hood from Halo 3 complete with painted Magnum and mini Cortana hologramme.

Professor Ellen Anders from Halo Wars 2 with Communications Pad and mini Serina hologramme.

Brute Voridus complete with Brute Spiker

Brute Pavium complete with Brute Mauler

UNSC Marine Flood Combat form with Assault Rifle

That sounds like two very solid waves fo figures.
(But to be honest, I hope they use a different model of AR in Infinite when it releases. The Reach model is my least favorite.)

On the awaken the nightmare comment Pavion and his bro (who's name I cant remember)

We need updated molds for the MA37 and other old assault rifles.

Return to “Halo”