[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 134 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
twilight9 wrote:
HaloOD5Tguy wrote:How about an app where we can customize our own figures? For example, let's say you want a custom helljumper figure, then you can use said app to make that figure, plus you can include some weapons, a vehicle, etc.
Only if we get to buy them.
Clearly we would HAVE to buy them... :P

ccbrowning5 wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
twilight9 wrote:I wonder if 343 has plans for new Hayabusa armor.
That would be awesome!
Yes but that would decrease the value of the series 1 Hayubasa and the Hayubasas that came with the Pelican and Wraiths. I like the idea though.
the only hyabosa I see givin real value though is the S1 blue hyabosa.

charliebucket wrote:
twilight9 wrote:
HaloOD5Tguy wrote:How about an app where we can customize our own figures? For example, let's say you want a custom helljumper figure, then you can use said app to make that figure, plus you can include some weapons, a vehicle, etc.
Only if we get to buy them.

It's a brilliant idea though. Mega has exspressed wanting to get into the service of orderable bricks ect but as of yet we have had no fruition.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
twilight9 wrote: Only if we get to buy them.
It's a brilliant idea though. Mega has exspressed wanting to get into the service of orderable bricks ect but as of yet we have had no fruition.
l3g0 has a website called bricklink where you can order parts from stores owned by the "fanbase"! Bloklink, anyone?

Being able to order a figure you create would be WAY too expensive. A site where you can order certain bloks would be far more useful and much cheaper.

Sangheilios_01 wrote:Being able to order a figure you create would be WAY too expensive. A site where you can order certain bloks would be far more useful and much cheaper.
Agreed! Bloklink it is!

Sangheilios_01 wrote:Being able to order a figure you create would be WAY too expensive. A site where you can order certain bloks would be far more useful and much cheaper.

How would it be more expensive?
I'd honestly prefer it over buying from fans/3rd party sellers because unlike Mattel/Mega, fans can charge whatever they please.

no not as long as they used existing molds. Now the ship times would be long since the parts are manufactured in China but I'm assuming it's mashine based meaning that it would use existing molds only which mega has kept all of its molds.

Fans can not charge what ever they please, that's not how business works or really anything. It also has nothing to do with molds because the amount of time that would take to produce would be tremendous. Having to make it the right color and find all the armor peices would take too much man power. It's fine as an idea, it's just very unrealistic. Plus like you said, the shipping would cost more than the figure I assume.

Sangheilios_01 wrote:Fans can not charge what ever they please

Is that so?
Then would you care to explain to me why my experiece buying from fans and collectors says otherwise?

Return to “Halo”