[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 119 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Spartanz19 wrote:
Yahnom wrote: SOME OTHER IDEAS I HAVE

More fireteams. Pls. Pretty pls. Pretty pls with cherries on top. I've made a list before, so go look at the list if you are looking fer inspiration
And ones that have 5 figures...
I agree that we should have more Fireteams. Also some more Covenant Battle Lances. There aren't enough sets with a lot of covenant that don't cost a ton.
I agree.

For the love of *** mega CONSTRUX needs to take a massive break from Halo 4/5 stuff.

For some reason they bleeped out g o d

I think that they should make a Halo 2 "Delta Halo" type set that includes the main structure and the two smaller ones like from the beginning of the mission.

The set would include
- 2 Halo style ODSTs
- A Halo 2 style Master Chief
- 2 Halo 2 style grunts
- A Halo 2 style Elite Minor and Major
- 2 ODST drop pods ( the old style ones )

Sangheilios_01 wrote:For some reason they bleeped out g o d
The 'G' in 'G-o-d' is capitalized.

I'd like to see more H3 sets with the Arbiter and Chief

RC sets would be cool like a Remote Control Warthog

AngryArbiter wrote:RC sets would be cool like a Remote Control Warthog
I agree... eureka!!! That's it! RC hornet and banshee with laser (signal) weapons! Kinda like the Blade Force copters. And an RC Wraith with a remote cannon firer.

AngryArbiter wrote:RC sets would be cool like a Remote Control Warthog
yes, but a remote controlled warthog would be HUGE, maybe they should have a large set as a remote controlled vehicle like the elephant or the scarab (halo 2)

Return to “Halo”