[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 120 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Cited-Spartan592 wrote:
AngryArbiter wrote:RC sets would be cool like a Remote Control Warthog
yes, but a remote controlled warthog would be HUGE, maybe they should have a large set as a remote controlled vehicle like the elephant or the scarab (halo 2)
No a small Warthog would be fine it would just have less pieces then normal

Hi everyone I'm new here.

Dimkee-Hotay wrote:Hi everyone I'm new here.
Welcome to the Collectors!

Dimkee-Hotay wrote:Hi everyone I'm new here.
Welcome!! "And good luck reading all these posts!"

More vehicles, please... I have been dying to get more 343 era vehicles like a new warthog w/ the new suspension from the Dual Mode warthog or a Pelican Dropship from Warzone

Are you kidding? You've had about 4 years to get 343 era vehicles and figures. it's time to return to the original trilogy.

Sangheilios_01 wrote:For the love of *** mega CONSTRUX needs to take a massive break from Halo 4/5 stuff.

They need to stop with halo 4, but they need more halo 5 stuff! they have been doing halo 4 for a heck of long time, and they need more halo 5 stuff to catch up with what's popular. I like halo 5 , and they have barely any sets for it.

well i think they need more halo 2 things, like, the Shadow Of Intent, or a heretic banshee

They need to make more Halo 5 sets!

1. Warden Eternal( 5 inches tall)

2. Grunt Goblin

3. Wasp( Hanibal, ONI, or Normal)

4. Hanibal Mantis

5. Lich Dropship

6. Phantom ( the only phantom there is is the Halo wars one!)

7. Assualty on Genesis( it would come with Exubrient Witness)

8. Swords of Sanghelios Camp

9. Dr. Catherine Halsey Halo Heroes

Return to “Halo”