[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 138 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
LegobRick100 wrote:o Nightingale Rescue - 1x Brick-built, dark-green Nightingale as seen in Halo Wars 2 - 3x Small, brick-built heal/repair drones - 3x Clear stands for "hovering" heal/repair drones - 1x Marine Pilot w/ magnum - 1x Marine w/ assault rifle - 1x Banished Brute w/ spiker - 1x Banished Brute with mauler Additional Notes: The three drones could fit inside a compartment accessed in the back or sides of the Nightingale. o Halo Heroes Series 5(this is more of a prediction) - Spartan Grant (to finish Fireteam Majestic) - Professor Anders (to finish all UNSC Halo Wars leaders) - Let 'Volir (to finish all Banished Halo Wars leaders)
we know what heroes 5 is. It is all halo 3 stuff. Halo heroes 6 though definitely posible.

How about a halo wars 2 scarab?

Perhaps a few halo legends style mega bloks sets...

I was thinking. When all the Spartans II's got there armor it all looked the same. The mjolnir green armor. It was all the same but with different numbers on their chest pieces. I'd like to see a smaller tribute pack with Chief 117 and a few other Spartans. Maybe include Halsey w/ a little Cortana. I guess you'd have to read, "The Fall of Reach" to understand what I mean.

ccbrowning5 wrote:I was thinking. When all the Spartans II's got there armor it all looked the same. The mjolnir green armor. It was all the same but with different numbers on their chest pieces. I'd like to see a smaller tribute pack with Chief 117 and a few other Spartans. Maybe include Halsey w/ a little Cortana. I guess you'd have to read, "The Fall of Reach" to understand what I mean.
I agree maybe one with all the mentioned Spartans.

Yes it would be a great way to get EVERY spartan || who survived and received there armour. It would probably have to be in two parts

I personally can't wait for halo heroes series 5! The only issue I have is truth without his throne. It's too many peices to put in a hero so they probably should have made a set with him and put someone like Miranda Keys or a Newly articulated brute chieftain in his place for heroes.

Sangheilios_01 wrote:I personally can't wait for halo heroes series 5! The only issue I have is truth without his throne. It's too many peices to put in a hero so they probably should have made a set with him and put someone like Miranda Keys or a Newly articulated brute chieftain in his place for heroes.
I agree with that! The floating mobility scooter is the most important part of the whole figure LOL!

Yeah he looks strange without it

I think a re-release of the old 2009-11 sets with the same pieces except with the new better clutch pieces so it doesn't have the breaking problems it used to have also with the new highly articulated armor swapping figures but perhaps the ARMOR made to look like the old design of figures the grunts also looking like their bungie versions perhaps if you must it can be comi con exclusives but I would like it more like a series/line of sets called for example, mega bloks revisited or something. I would like mega construx to do this starting with the turret with the three mark4 Spartans which was the first mega bloks set

Return to “Halo”