[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 130 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
twilight9 wrote:
Sangheilios_01 wrote:No. Just no. Absolutely not, I won't be able to deal with any more ugly Halo 5 figures. Ugly as in 343's desighn decision for the Spartans. Not Megan's fault.
So what will you do when Halo 6 rolls around and the sets for it start showing up? Honestly, I'm having trouble seeing what other people find wrong with the Gen 2 armor.
I actually like the new armor types. I like seeing the new armor types and different colors that Mega creates. I think it's great that they made tons of armor types.

I guess it depends on point of view. (I've said that a lot recently) :P

I'm just angry because Mega has been making only Halo 4/5 articulated figures which I and many others are not fond off as 343's art style is not very "Halo" looking in my opinion. I just want some classic style figs after years of 343 era figures.

I wanna really wanna see a Halo 3 armor customaizer pack with a blue MarkV/MarkVI/ODST Spartan and a green MarkVI/E.O.D/Rouge Spartan.
and please make this Halo wars 2 set:
Pelican transtport
pelican/warthog/3 Marines/1 Pilot/1 Brute/1 Grunt

Sangheilios_01 wrote:I'm just angry because Mega has been making only Halo 4/5 articulated figures which I and many others are not fond off as 343's art style is not very "Halo" looking in my opinion. I just want some classic style figs after years of 343 era figures.
Have you seen Halo Heroes Series 5? They are coming out with nothing but Halo 3 figures. Also the new warthog w/ tow cable is Halo 3. I think.

Sangheilios_01 wrote:I'm just angry because Mega has been making only Halo 4/5 articulated figures which I and many others are not fond off as 343's art style is not very "Halo" looking in my opinion. I just want some classic style figs after years of 343 era figures.
Yeah... I wanna see more reach figures! Maybe even the next heroes series could be noble team!

Yes I have seen Halo Heroes series 5 as week as the hog, I'm pretty excited about both.

charliebucket wrote:
Yeah... I wanna see more reach figures! Maybe even the next heroes series could be noble team!
But Noble Team has already been made in its entirety. They just put out Kat to finish it in the new Chopper set.

More E.O.D, in any way, form or fashion.

MjolnirsMight wrote:More E.O.D, in any way, form or fashion.
I agree. There hasn't been an EOD in a while. I think the last was like series 7.

Why don't we put all the old brands (2009, 2010, 2011, etc) and make it with armor system.

Return to “Halo”