[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 135 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
twilight9 wrote:
Sangheilios_01 wrote:Fans can not charge what ever they please
Is that so? Then would you care to explain to me why my experiece buying from fans and collectors says otherwise?
collectors can sell what ever they want at what ever price they want. I could sell you my forward unto dawn for only 100$ which everyone would want to buy or I could sell it for 1000$ which is to exspensive to buy. Ebay is a good example of this as there are plety of sellers who dont seem to get the value of a set. Aka I'm not going to buy something that is not a say FUD for the price of a FUD. Yet sellers will not change there prices heck in some instances they will raise them and they never sell the item because of it. As far as producing figures as the other guy said. I can get parts and figs from 2014 replaced if I got a brand new set and it had say a defective figure pieace. They seem able to do that with ease sooooo I'll asume that they would be able to offer the same service but instead of a replacement it would cost you for the fig. Heck if it toke man power to do so then charge for that too. If you really want the figure your ordering will you not play like 10$ for it. (Shipping from China to the us is actually extremely cheap for them to do so, not vice versa for us but it cost them very little)

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
twilight9 wrote:
Sangheilios_01 wrote:Fans can not charge what ever they please
Is that so? Then would you care to explain to me why my experiece buying from fans and collectors says otherwise?
collectors can sell what ever they want at what ever price they want. I could sell you my forward unto dawn for only 100$ which everyone would want to buy or I could sell it for 1000$ which is to exspensive to buy. Ebay is a good example of this as there are plety of sellers who dont seem to get the value of a set. Aka I'm not going to buy something that is not a say FUD for the price of a FUD. Yet sellers will not change there prices heck in some instances they will raise them and they never sell the item because of it. As far as producing figures as the other guy said. I can get parts and figs from 2014 replaced if I got a brand new set and it had say a defective figure pieace. They seem able to do that with ease sooooo I'll asume that they would be able to offer the same service but instead of a replacement it would cost you for the fig. Heck if it toke man power to do so then charge for that too. If you really want the figure your ordering will you not play like 10$ for it. (Shipping from China to the us is actually extremely cheap for them to do so, not vice versa for us but it cost them very little)
Yeah I don't shop at EBAY 'cos the prices and shipping is always too high...

Yeah there's a Dawn on EBay Australia at like $1500 Australian

I misunderstood fans charging whatever they please. I thought that meant for example maybe you would go to target and Troy to buy a hog for $10 instead of the normal $25. But now I realize you were talking about fans selling items.

charliebucket wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
twilight9 wrote: Is that so? Then would you care to explain to me why my experiece buying from fans and collectors says otherwise?

Now bow charliebucket. There too high at first glance. For retired sets it's the best place to shop you just need a ceen eye and patience (how do you think I get half the stuff I have) for example id never buy the kodiak siege cannon for its retail price because I'm not super into getting the set , id gladly sink 80$ in a destiny set (exsclusive titan and warlock figures anyone) but the artillery cannon didn't call out to me from the reviews I watched. Non the less it was put on my list, I kept a eye out. I just got to the set for 38$ shipped. I got ebay to thank for that. I also have it to thank for alot of my cheap flood figs like my 4 dark brown flood carriers which are a arm and a half otherwise, another thing off the top of my head is my second fallen walker which I got for 34$ not bad for a duplicate set to army build. It's a tricky game. For example don't expect to find a sierra squad for less then 50$ or a elephant troop carrier for less then 300$ but there is some darn good deals to be had from there if you look long and hard enough.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote: collectors can sell what ever they want at what ever price they want. I could sell you my forward unto dawn for only 100$ which everyone would want to buy or I could sell it for 1000$ which is to exspensive to buy. Ebay is a good example of this as there are plety of sellers who dont seem to get the value of a set. Aka I'm not going to buy something that is not a say FUD for the price of a FUD. Yet sellers will not change there prices heck in some instances they will raise them and they never sell the item because of it. As far as producing figures as the other guy said. I can get parts and figs from 2014 replaced if I got a brand new set and it had say a defective figure pieace. They seem able to do that with ease sooooo I'll asume that they would be able to offer the same service but instead of a replacement it would cost you for the fig. Heck if it toke man power to do so then charge for that too. If you really want the figure your ordering will you not play like 10$ for it. (Shipping from China to the us is actually extremely cheap for them to do so, not vice versa for us but it cost them very little)
Now bow charliebucket. There too high at first glance. For retired sets it's the best place to shop you just need a ceen eye and patience (how do you think I get half the stuff I have) for example id never buy the kodiak siege cannon for its retail price because I'm not super into getting the set , id gladly sink 80$ in a destiny set (exsclusive titan and warlock figures anyone) but the artillery cannon didn't call out to me from the reviews I watched. Non the less it was put on my list, I kept a eye out. I just got to the set for 38$ shipped. I got ebay to thank for that. I also have it to thank for alot of my cheap flood figs like my 4 dark brown flood carriers which are a arm and a half otherwise, another thing off the top of my head is my second fallen walker which I got for 34$ not bad for a duplicate set to army build. It's a tricky game. For example don't expect to find a sierra squad for less then 50$ or a elephant troop carrier for less then 300$ but there is some darn good deals to be had from there if you look long and hard enough.
I got the original elephant for 80$ shipped. It was missing 2 pieces and I had one of em'. I also was looking through some old pics and found out my dad had a Sierra squad about a year ago and he returned it back 2 wal-mart. It was a huge bummer.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
charliebucket wrote: Yeah I don't shop at EBAY 'cos the prices and shipping is always too high...
I got the original elephant for 80$ shipped. It was missing 2 pieces and I had one of em'. I also was looking through some old pics and found out my dad had a Sierra squad about a year ago and he returned it back 2 wal-mart. It was a huge bummer.
Thats a bummer and a half! Sierra squad was so good for army building!

Lol that's why I mass marines when they first come out

Mega I have a suggestion for the heroes lines can you please try to not make very massable figures in the heroes series because I am missing 1 figure which is the honor guard. It's getting annoying because I keep finding boxes that are missing like 3 figures which are always the honor guards and it angered me more when I saw someone leave tru with three honor guards and nothing else :(

I think it's fine that they put Massable figures in heroes as long as it's only one per series. What they can also do is make the size of the boxes somewhat larger and have a larger amount of the Massable figure than anything else in the box. There doesn't seem to be a Massable figure in the upcoming series 4 but there is the brute bodyguard coming in series 5 which is probably also going to be one of the most popular as people are at least going to want a pair of bodyguards.

Return to “Halo”