[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 122 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
ccbrowning5 wrote:Does anyone care that the gallery is kinda dull on this new site. I understand the orange and white theme but they kinda took it too far. They could've at least put a background splitting the different "worlds." The Mega Bloks had better backgrounds for the gallery and I think this new site should head in that direction. Anyone feel the same?

Um... wrong forum, this would be better suited for General Discussion

UNSC Wasp Support

The set would include an AV-49 Wasp from halo 5 as the main build, along with a brick built Warden Eternal figure similar to the destiny Atheon. It would also include a small desert terrain peice representing Escape from A.R.C, the warzone map from Halo 5.

The figures would include a new mold for Archillies Armor in blue and a Red Centurion. For the weapons a Magnum and a grenade launcher molded in blue and printed to represent a Pro Pipe from Halo 5.

The set would cost around $40.

SENTINELS!

Since sentinels are fairly common and present in Halo Wars 2, it is only sensible that they bring sentinels back into the Mega Construx(or first-time, since the re-branding) line. Mega has only released two sentinels; a standard Aggressor sentinel, and an Enforcer sentinel - both in the same expensive set. (which is in VERY short supply today.) We need more sentinels.

Mega doesn't even technically need to make new molds for them, either - the old sentinels they had were entirely block-made, and that same method could be used again with readily-available and already mass-produced parts. Although it would be ideal for collection purposes if they made dedicated, molded-figures for them. I made a custom sentinel once, but I could only make one, and some important pieces kind of snapped shortly after, so that was short-lived. I would absolutely buy a dozen if they would release new sentinel figures - in multiple variants.

Give me sentinels, Mega. I will buy twelve of them, exactly twelve, and I'm sure plenty of other people want them too.

Some suggestions of new figures: forerunner figures
as
-sentinel
-builder
-sentinel enforcer
Others like
-some flood with new joint
-Brute chieftain with new joint
-Brute war chieftain with nuva articulation
Some vehicle variants like the ultra ghost

Mega should make a Mini-Series of some sort...
For example:
- A Mini-Series for those Halo 5 brand like things ( Hannibal, ONI, Etc. )
- A pack with Legendary/ Mythic REQ assortments
- Vehicles from ONI and the other after brand co. that there are in game; Like the Vehicles ( Hannibal Wasp, PLEASE!!! )

Those are all my ideas for now, Keep up the great work! =)

A weapons customizer pack featuring a UNSC Marine Medic and a UNSC Pilot. It would give people a way to acquire those nice figures without searching the web for discontinued sets, plus a nice way to add to their weapons stock. I know I would buy this set!

I agree. The new articulation Marine medic is only found in the new Elephant and that set is discontinued. If you can find it online it's outrageously priced. Also the only pilot you can get without purchasing a large set is the Arctic Camo pilot in the Charlie series blind bags and they are discontinued too. I think it would be cool to see those two in a weapons customizer pack or individual weapons pack. The medic could have a medical pack and other medic tools. There is allot they could do with this idea. Sorry for the long post.

Yeah! It would also be a great chance to collect some of the newly molded weapons.

I feel like we should get a pack that comes with six different Master Chief figures, one being him with his armor from Fall of Reach, then a version from Halo 4 Forward Unto Dawn, CE/CEA version, Halo 2/3 version that has a separate chest piece that has the battle damage in Halo 3, then the Halo 4 version with the dark green and the battle damage on the chest plate, then a Halo 5 version that comes with two heads, one with a regular visor, and another with the design of the crack on it.

ODST troop pack red and blue ODST one of the red ODST of be red and have a saw in gray and another ODST would have shotgun in gray and the one of the blue ODST would have a. Gray silence smg and the other blue ODST would have old v2 rocket launcher and all of them will have socom pistol in gray as a secondary

Return to “Halo”