[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 161 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
why haven't we seen any spartans in purple armor except the one from series echo. I actually tried finding the one from echo when it was released, but it seems like series echo never released near me. and I know there is another one coming with the req station, but its transparent

grunt and jackal armor customizer packs.

a covenant or human outpost, preferably covenant. or a covenant ship (any of them) for signature series.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:36 am
How about an energy bridge. The bridge itself would consist of translucent blue and white pieces. In order for anyhting to drive over it I would probably put a ramp on both sides.
I like this idea alot.

Longsword crew figure pack. Next signature series build the UNSC GA-TL1 Longsword class Interceptor.

A figure pack with mercy and regret plus a chair for truth and 2 honor guard ultras.

A Flood figure pack and Flood armor customizer set.

do a mastodon set and jerome's mech

Fist of all there needs to be halo 5 rally warthogs, scout hogs, temple ghost, temple banshee, temple wiarth, ultra ghost, ultra banshee, ultra wairth, halo 3 and 5 anti air wairths, halo 5 phantom that can transport a ghost, banshee, or wairth. Hannibal scorpion and wasp, odd ball skull, halo 5 legendary customizer pack with legendary reqs, halo 1,2,3,4,5 all weapons and only weapons pack set including reqs, a flood infestation and mini halo 5req packs just like you put mini figures in but veichles reqs can be separated from weapon packs like a gold pack(contains legendary, ultra rare, rare, and sometimes uncommon and common), silver pack (contains rare, uncommon, common, sometimes ultra rare, and legendary), and bronze pack (contains common, uncommon, and sometimes ,rare ultra rare ,rarely legendary, and little pieces of an arena that you can buy all together to complete the arena, helios phaeton, oni, odst, halo reach ultra armor that can be taken off of the eliet, and all the other ideas that were posted.

A Halo: Ghosts of Onyx set with a few Spartan 3s with a new SPI armor mold if possible, some sentinels, and a little jungle landscape thing like with the Halo fireteam sets. Price - Maybe $15 - $30. I love Ghosts of Onyx so yo don't even have to make the set all I wish for is a new SPI armor figure in a Halo Heroes line or something.

Return to “Halo”