[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Ideas For 2017- 18 Halo Sets - Community

Ideas For 2017- 18 Halo Sets

Builds & Discussions
I would totally buy these if they came out.
(If anyone wants more information on any of these things in the Halo universe, go to Halopedia. c o m)

Anything that is blue is something I have added since original posting.

Vehicles
-Honor Guard Wraith (anyone remember that from Halo Wars? It was a pre-order bonus), Spectre, Banshee, Ghost
-Grunt Goblin (with interchangeable Beam and Heavy Needle arm cannons)
-Type 58 Anti Air Wraith (Halo 5)
-Swords of Sanghelios Ghost, Wraith, Banshee
-Banished Marauder, Reaver, Shroud, and Blisterback (Halo Wars 2- new vehicles)
-Banished Locust, Type 26 Wraith, Type 26 Banshee, Type 32 Ghost, Chopper (Remember that Banished vehicles have a steel and crimson color scheme rather than purple and blue. They also have heavier armor and added spikes and such, like on the Banished Wraith)
-Type 26BZ Banshee (Halo 2 Anniversary)
-AV49 Wasp (I would prefer the ONI and Hannibal variants in the same package. They are not very big. It could be $35.)
-D82 EST Darter
-UNSC Nightingale (Halo Wars 2)
-Updated Gremlin and Wolverine
-D81 LRT Condor
Figures
-Spartan Armor Classes: Achilles, Argus, Atlas, Centurion, Challenger, Deadeye (helmet only), Dynast, Fenrir, Foehammer, FOTUS, Hellcat, Hoplite, Jumpmaster, Legionnaire, Marauder, Mark V Delta, Nightfall, Pathfinder, Raijin, Ranger, Reaper, Ricochet, Seeker, Stinger, Teishin, Venator, Venture
-Sangheili Harnesses: Invader and Outrider (Halo 2 Anniversary)
-Brute War Chieftain
-The Warden Eternal (If you made the Didact, you can make the Keeper of the Domain): Standard, Legendary, and Mythic versions ( Grey with orange lights/details, dark orange with blue lights/details, and black with red lights/details)
-Some bigger and better articulated Skirmishers
- Arbiter Ripa 'Moramee (from Halo Wars. Please give him mandible guards like Thel 'Vadam has in Halo 3!) with the new Elite bodies and armor system
-Sergeant Major Avery Johnson (seriously - Halo Heroes Series 4!)
-Non-combatants: Prophets of Regret, Mercy, and Truth, Fleet Admiral Lord Terrence Hood, Captain Jacob Keyes, Commander Miranda Keyes, Doctor Catherine Halsey, Doctor Ellen Anders
- Halo 2 Heretics (Sangheili and Unggoy)
-Huragok (Covenant Engineers)
-Sangheili Councilors (Pretty much an Elite Ultra with a very large and ornate headdress)
- Halo 5 Knight Commander: Standard, legendary, and mythic (white with orange lights/details, orange with blue lights/details, and maroon with red lights/details)
- Legendary and Mythic Promethean Soldier (orange with blue lights/details and maroon with red lights/details
- Legendary Promethean Watcher (orange with blue lights/details)
- Legendary and Mythic Hunters (Maroon armor; and white armor with purple lights/details
- Thrallslayer (The Brute Army Commander from Halo Wars)
- Decimus (A lieutenant in Atriox' Banished Army)

Weapons
Warzone Requisitions! Loadout Weapons with attachments!
-ARC920 Railgun: Whiplash and Arclight variants
-BR85 Battle Rifle with 1) Longshot sight and Long Barrel 2) Sentinel Sight and Laser Targeter 3) COG Sight and Suppressor 4) Hybrid Sight and Energy Bayonet
-M343A2 Chaingun
-M555 Gauss Cannon
-Hydra MLRS: Typhon and Echidna variants
-M20 SMG (make a new mold) with 1) Projection Sight and Threat Marker 2) Recon Sight and Long Barrel 3) COG Sight and Laser Targeter 4) Hybrid Sight and Sound Dampener
-M247H MG: Etilka (Jorge's Custom Chaingun)
-M319 Grenade Launcher: Pro Pipe variant
-M395 DMR with 1) Recon Sight and Laser Targeter 2) Sentinel Sight and Sound Dampener 3) COG Sight and Threat Marker 4) Morph Sight and Kinetic Bolts
-M41 SPNKr: EM, EX, and Prime variants
-M45D Shotgun (Make a new mold - you guys are still using the M45 from Reach): Lawgiver, Blaze of Glory, and Oathsworn variants
-M57 Pilum Rocket Launcher: Ad Victoriam and High Five variants
-M6E Spartan Laser: Endgame and Selene's Lance variants
-M6H2 Magnum (Make a new mold for this too): and Gunfighter, Tactical, and Whispered Truth variants
-M739 SAW: Appetite for Destruction and The Answer variants
-MA5D Assault Rifle with 1) Recon Sight and Long Barrel 2) Longshot Sight and Stabilization Jets 3) COG Sight and Sound Dampener 4) Hybrid Sight and Energy Bayonet
-M80 Missile Launcher (the turret one)
-Safeguard Sentinel Beam
-SRS99 S5 AM Sniper Rifle: End of the Line, Arrow of Time, and Nornfang variants
-Type 1 Energy Sword: Ravening Sliver, Vorpal Talon, Prophet's Bane (no camouflage please), and Infected (blood red from Halo 2 Anniversary and Green/Black from Halo 5) variants
-Type 2 Gravity Hammer: Corpsemaker, Grinder, and Tartarus' Gavel variants
-Type 25 Brute Plasma Rifle: Sorrow of Teash and Scale of Soirapt variants
-Type 27 Beam Rifle: Sword of the Faithful and Krith's Left Hand variants
-Type 50 Beam Rifle: Alpha and Delta variants
-Type 53 Plasma Caster; and Scourge of Fire and White Scar variants
-Type 54 Plasma Pistol: Spitfire and Void's Tear variants
-Type 55 Storm Rifle: Fury and Blissful Slumber variants
-Type 56 Needler: Hailstorm and Talon of the Lost variants
-Type 57 Carbine: Rain of Oblivion and Blood of Suban variants
-Type 58 Fuel Rod Cannon: Light of Urs and Pool of Radiance variants
-Type 58 Plasma Cannon (please - new mold)
-Z110 Boltshot: Closed Fist and Open Hand variants
-Z130 Suppressor: Song of Peace and Razor's Edge variants
-Z180 Scattershot: Loathsome Thing and Didact's Signet variants
-Z250 Lightrifle: Barbed Lance and Dying Star variants
-Z390 Incineration Cannon: River of Light and Heartseeker variants
-Z520 Splinter Turret
-Z750 Binary Rifle: Retina of the Mind's Eye and Twin Jewels of Maethrillian variants
-7 Wood (the big golf club - 'nuff said)
-And any other weapons and/or variants that come out later in Halo 5 updates/other games

*I know a couple things have already come out since I started writing this*

Thank you collectors and/or Mega Bloks staff for reading this long list. I hope you like it! I would love to see these in stores in the next few years!

Community Team
Thank you Crimson, for the suggestions! We do have plans for some really cool sets, so keep your eyes open! :)

these set ideas will mostly be based off of halo 2 anniversary (all figures would be in a halo 2 style, the jackals will all have new articulation and all elites will have a black skin tone, basically every figure will be a new mold to fit the style of halo 2 anniversary.)

Heretic seraph - basically just a smaller and more rounded seraph with tan on the top. The set would include the long awaited heretic leader, a heretic grunt, the arbiter, and a purple elite minor. I assume it would cost around $50 to $60.

Heretic banshee escape - The set would have a new build for the banshee making it a halo 2 style banshee but would still be similar to the old. It would include a heretic elite and would cost $20.

Covenant banshee - this would be the same build as the heretic banshee but would be re-colored to fit the look of the covenant banshees. It would include a purple elite minor and would cost $20.

Covenant shadow - this shadow would basically be a bulkier build of the one released in 2014 and would also include a ghost similar in design to the one in 2013. For figures it would have 2 white elite minors, 2 jackal minors, and 2 grunts in white. All figures would be in halo 2 anniversary style. Since the set also includes a ghost it would cost $50-$60.

Covenant wraith rampage - this set would be a halo 2 style wraith with only one opening hatch for the driver like it is in game along with 2 plasma cannons on the side. The set would include an elite minor in blue, a brute captain, and a brute minor. The brute captain would be similar to the brute minor with only tweaked molds for the helmet and the captain flag wich we have seen before in megabloks. The set would cost $40.

UNSC Gauss hog - this set would include a halo 2 classic style warthog but figures still the anniversary style. It would come with 2 marines (one with a different skin tone) and a jackal sniper along with a small background structure. This line would also introduce jackals with the new articulation. The set would cost $25.

Covenant spectre - we already got a spectre before but now with the new articulated figures it is too small. This spectre would be bigger with a slight redesign. The figures included in the set would be a silver elite minor, a silver council member, and a brute honor guard. It would cost $25.

Quarantine Zone - this set is my personal favorite and would include an enforcer sentinel (proper scale) and 2 regular sentinels. It would also include a 2 flood combat forms, 1 being an infected elite and 1 being an infected marine along with a small forerunner themed structure. Since of the size of the enforcer sentinel, I imagine the set would cost around $35 to $40.

Covenant tick boarding craft - this was one of the first covenant vehicles seen in halo Combat evolved and halo 2 and definitely deserves to be recreated in megabloks! The set would include a new mold for a grunt as seen in halo reach, halo CE anniversary, and now halo 2 anniversary. It would come with 2 grunt minors (orange/copper), 1 grunt major (red), a long awaited engineer (hurogok), and a red elite. The cost of this set would most likely be $70 to $80.

Arbiter's armory - this set would mainly be a figure pack but the build would be the purple egg looking thing that had the arbiters armor in it. It would include off coarse, the arbiter, prophet of mercy, Tartarus (new articulation), and 2 elite honor guards. The set would cost around $30.

Cairo station armory - Yet another figure pack, this set would include a small build representing the interior of the Cairo, a weapons rack, 2 marines in dress uniform (1 without a hat), 2 jackal minors with bright blue shields, and an elite ranger (halo 2) in a dark cyan color. This set would also be $30.

Heretic ambush - this set would be similar to the brute skirmish and would include an active camo elite, purple elite, heretic elite, and a heretic grunt. $15.99

Elite customizer pack - like other customizer packs, there will be two figures with different armor options. The first elite's armor would be white and would have the armor options of elite minor, honor guard, and high council member. The second elite's armor would be a blue color and would include the armor options of an elite minor, ranger, and high council member. The set would cost $9 just like the other ones do.

Brute customizer pack - 1 brute would be in a light tan and the other brute in brown. Both brutes would have the same armor options wich means there would be 2 sets of each armor. The selection Of armor would be brute minor, brute captain (basically the same but with a tweaked helmet mold and captain flag), and brute honor guard. The cost would be $9.

Covenant infantry - like most troop builders, there will be one color scheme for the figures through out this set and that would be the copper/orange color that the jackal majors and grunts are seen in halo 2. With that said, the set would include 1 elite, a jackal (major) with yellow shield, and 2 grunts (minor) the set would include a small shade turret build that was seen in almost every mission of halo 2. Like all other troop builders, this would cost $16

Heretic troopers - this troop builder would include a heretic elite, a sentinel, and 2 heretic grunts. Since the sentinel takes up a lot of the part count the small build included would be smaller than other troop builders allowing it to keep its normal price of $16.

UNSC infantry - this set would be based off of Cairo station so it would include a small build of something in Cairo station. The figures would be simple, it would include a marine in dress uniform, a marine Sargent, and 2 generic marines. The price would be $16.

Halo heroes - like all other halo heroes lines the set would include 6 figures. Miranda Keyes, master chief, remake of sgt. Johnson, shipmaster R'tas vadumee (spelling might be wrong), a gold elite with orange light details, and a spartan mark VI. Each figure would be at there normal cost of $5.

Blindbags - active camo arbiter (ultra rare), elite high council member (rare), cyan mark V1 (rare), black marine (common), marine in dress uniform (common), green grunt (common), jackal minor (common), and a flood elite (common).

I've made these ideas a while pack on this page but am reposting them as mega has just commented on this.... I think. Anyway I'd love to see these sets made because there has been so much attention put to Halo4/5 and I'm ready for new sets from the older games that started the megabloks line in 2009. Thanks Megabloks/CONSTRUX and I hope you take at least some of these ideas under consideration.

Sangheilios_01 wrote:these set ideas will mostly be based off of halo 2 anniversary (all figures would be in a halo 2 style, the jackals will all have new articulation and all elites will have a black skin tone, basically every figure will be a new mold to fit the style of halo 2 anniversary.)

Heretic seraph - basically just a smaller and more rounded seraph with tan on the top. The set would include the long awaited heretic leader, a heretic grunt, the arbiter, and a purple elite minor. I assume it would cost around $50 to $60.

Heretic banshee escape - The set would have a new build for the banshee making it a halo 2 style banshee but would still be similar to the old. It would include a heretic elite and would cost $20.

Covenant banshee - this would be the same build as the heretic banshee but would be re-colored to fit the look of the covenant banshees. It would include a purple elite minor and would cost $20.

Covenant shadow - this shadow would basically be a bulkier build of the one released in 2014 and would also include a ghost similar in design to the one in 2013. For figures it would have 2 white elite minors, 2 jackal minors, and 2 grunts in white. All figures would be in halo 2 anniversary style. Since the set also includes a ghost it would cost $50-$60.

Covenant wraith rampage - this set would be a halo 2 style wraith with only one opening hatch for the driver like it is in game along with 2 plasma cannons on the side. The set would include an elite minor in blue, a brute captain, and a brute minor. The brute captain would be similar to the brute minor with only tweaked molds for the helmet and the captain flag wich we have seen before in megabloks. The set would cost $40.

UNSC Gauss hog - this set would include a halo 2 classic style warthog but figures still the anniversary style. It would come with 2 marines (one with a different skin tone) and a jackal sniper along with a small background structure. This line would also introduce jackals with the new articulation. The set would cost $25.

Covenant spectre - we already got a spectre before but now with the new articulated figures it is too small. This spectre would be bigger with a slight redesign. The figures included in the set would be a silver elite minor, a silver council member, and a brute honor guard. It would cost $25.

Quarantine Zone - this set is my personal favorite and would include an enforcer sentinel (proper scale) and 2 regular sentinels. It would also include a 2 flood combat forms, 1 being an infected elite and 1 being an infected marine along with a small forerunner themed structure. Since of the size of the enforcer sentinel, I imagine the set would cost around $35 to $40.

Covenant tick boarding craft - this was one of the first covenant vehicles seen in halo Combat evolved and halo 2 and definitely deserves to be recreated in megabloks! The set would include a new mold for a grunt as seen in halo reach, halo CE anniversary, and now halo 2 anniversary. It would come with 2 grunt minors (orange/copper), 1 grunt major (red), a long awaited engineer (hurogok), and a red elite. The cost of this set would most likely be $70 to $80.

Arbiter's armory - this set would mainly be a figure pack but the build would be the purple egg looking thing that had the arbiters armor in it. It would include off coarse, the arbiter, prophet of mercy, Tartarus (new articulation), and 2 elite honor guards. The set would cost around $30.

Cairo station armory - Yet another figure pack, this set would include a small build representing the interior of the Cairo, a weapons rack, 2 marines in dress uniform (1 without a hat), 2 jackal minors with bright blue shields, and an elite ranger (halo 2) in a dark cyan color. This set would also be $30.

Heretic ambush - this set would be similar to the brute skirmish and would include an active camo elite, purple elite, heretic elite, and a heretic grunt. $15.99

Elite customizer pack - like other customizer packs, there will be two figures with different armor options. The first elite's armor would be white and would have the armor options of elite minor, honor guard, and high council member. The second elite's armor would be a blue color and would include the armor options of an elite minor, ranger, and high council member. The set would cost $9 just like the other ones do.

Brute customizer pack - 1 brute would be in a light tan and the other brute in brown. Both brutes would have the same armor options wich means there would be 2 sets of each armor. The selection Of armor would be brute minor, brute captain (basically the same but with a tweaked helmet mold and captain flag), and brute honor guard. The cost would be $9.

Covenant infantry - like most troop builders, there will be one color scheme for the figures through out this set and that would be the copper/orange color that the jackal majors and grunts are seen in halo 2. With that said, the set would include 1 elite, a jackal (major) with yellow shield, and 2 grunts (minor) the set would include a small shade turret build that was seen in almost every mission of halo 2. Like all other troop builders, this would cost $16

Heretic troopers - this troop builder would include a heretic elite, a sentinel, and 2 heretic grunts. Since the sentinel takes up a lot of the part count the small build included would be smaller than other troop builders allowing it to keep its normal price of $16.

UNSC infantry - this set would be based off of Cairo station so it would include a small build of something in Cairo station. The figures would be simple, it would include a marine in dress uniform, a marine Sargent, and 2 generic marines. The price would be $16.

Halo heroes - like all other halo heroes lines the set would include 6 figures. Miranda Keyes, master chief, remake of sgt. Johnson, shipmaster R'tas vadumee (spelling might be wrong), a gold elite with orange light details, and a spartan mark VI. Each figure would be at there normal cost of $5.

Blindbags - active camo arbiter (ultra rare), elite high council member (rare), cyan mark V1 (rare), black marine (common), marine in dress uniform (common), green grunt (common), jackal minor (common), and a flood elite (common).

I've made these ideas a while pack on this page but am reposting them as mega has just commented on this.... I think. Anyway I'd love to see these sets made because there has been so much attention put to Halo4/5 and I'm ready for new sets from the older games that started the megabloks line in 2009. Thanks Megabloks/CONSTRUX and I hope you take at least some of these ideas under consideration.
I like your ideas of Heretic sets! I never thought of heretics, Huragok, or Sangheili Councilors. I would like to see those.

CaryMega wrote:Thank you Crimson, for the suggestions! We do have plans for some really cool sets, so keep your eyes open! :)
Your welcome! I am always glad to help. I have been a collector of MB Halo since it first came out. My first set was the UNSC turret. I loved how the figures were so much more detailed and articulate than L e G o figures (though I still like l E g O too. Funny little yellow people.) I am happy to see MB is still growing and improving.

By the way, do you think you could answer a question? Since collaboration was done with 343 Industries, is it possible to ever see the REAP-X Quad Walker in a future game? I would like to see that. It would rival the Mantis!

I was thinking of a halo 3 ODST favorite, Costal Highway. My thoughts on this may be a little extreme but if the actual set is around the basis of my thoughts I'll be happy! :) The main focus of this set is of course the New Mombasa civilian elephant, I would like there to be a bit of the highway like the platform for the Spirit but a little bigger. I would like there to be the warthog that in game you escorted the elephant with or a ghost. If possible could there be a covenant watchtower in this set as well/if not please make a separate set with the watchtower and another bit of the road (I will detail later). So back to the Costal Highway set, the characters would be Veronica Dare with a Socom, Virgil, Gunnery Sergeant Edward Buck (with the green slime on his chest plate) with a assault rifle, and maybe a Halo 3 brute or two with a spiker or a brute shot. Estimated price would be $250.

Costal Highway Watchtower: Watchtower with a part of the highway (which will fit with the main set) Figures would consist of maybe a random ODST or a marine with a assault rifle and a grunt with a fuel rod cannon. $15-$20

Halo Heros series 4:
Prophet of Regret
Prophet of Mercy
Lord Hood
Jacob Keyes
Catherine Halsey (Halo 5)
(Other)

That's all I have for now, I'd really like to see these in official set form. Sincerely, TheArbiterofBlocks.

I think that Mega should either remake a Halo 5: Guardians Pelican ( Larger than the first one ) or a Condor from Halo: Nightfall...

Remember those green separatist phantoms from Halo 3?

They should make those. It needs to be the exact design though, not a Halo 5 design.

I've realized that some sets have mixed things like the vulture has spartan locke. For what reason I have no idea.

Anyways, the green separatist phantom would be great to have!

Niskapus wrote:I think that Mega should either remake a Halo 5: Guardians Pelican ( Larger than the first one ) or a Condor from Halo: Nightfall...
A condor would be cool but... it is almost twice the size of a Pelican!

TheArbiterofblocks wrote:I was thinking of a halo 3 ODST favorite, Costal Highway. My thoughts on this may be a little extreme but if the actual set is around the basis of my thoughts I'll be happy! :) The main focus of this set is of course the New Mombasa civilian elephant, I would like there to be a bit of the highway like the platform for the Spirit but a little bigger. I would like there to be the warthog that in game you escorted the elephant with or a ghost. If possible could there be a covenant watchtower in this set as well/if not please make a separate set with the watchtower and another bit of the road (I will detail later). So back to the Costal Highway set, the characters would be Veronica Dare with a Socom, Virgil, Gunnery Sergeant Edward Buck (with the green slime on his chest plate) with a assault rifle, and maybe a Halo 3 brute or two with a spiker or a brute shot. Estimated price would be $250.

Costal Highway Watchtower: Watchtower with a part of the highway (which will fit with the main set) Figures would consist of maybe a random ODST or a marine with a assault rifle and a grunt with a fuel rod cannon. $15-$20

Halo Heros series 4:
Prophet of Regret
Prophet of Mercy
Lord Hood
Jacob Keyes
Catherine Halsey (Halo 5)
(Other)

That's all I have for now, I'd really like to see these in official set form. Sincerely, TheArbiterofBlocks.
Coastal Highway would make a huge set.

I think there should be a non-combatants series for people who use those characters for stop motion or for those who just want more iconic characters in their collection.
Non-combatants: Prophets of Regret, Mercy, and Truth, Fleet Admiral Lord Terrence Hood, Captain Jacob Keyes, Commander Miranda Keyes, Doctor Catherine Halsey, Doctor Ellen Anders

Return to “Halo”