[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Ideas For 2017- 18 Halo Sets - Page 2 - Community

Ideas For 2017- 18 Halo Sets

Builds & Discussions
I think a cool set would be The covenants holy city High Charity. It would be a signature series set and they could build it like the [competitor] death star except halo themed and stuff like that. Figures I would love to see in this set are Thel Vadamee in his purple supreme commander armor with his purple cloak from halo the graphic novel and some brute and elite honor guards elite high councilors tartarus Rtas Vadumee Halo 2 Anniversery version and the prophet of regret mercy and truth. and some other characters like brutes elites flood and marines.

I think they should make a swords of sanghelios lich

Halo 3 Anniversary Ideas

Weapons:
New Plasma Cannon, one that can be wielded two-handed like a support weapon.
New versions of Plasma Rifle and Spiker. The ones we have are great, but they are quite large in the figures' hands. They remind me of the massive Shotguns and SMGs seen in the very first sets Mega ever did for Halo.
(More) Flamethrowers.
And the other pyrotechnic weapon, the Firebomb Grenade. Another relatively rare weapon, but if I'm not mistaken this is the only Halo 3 weapon that has yet to be seen in a Construx set (besides H3s Plasma Cannon).
Golf Club

Figures
It looks like there is a Heroes Series coming up that will have just H3 characters, but there are a few that were left out.
Commander Miranda Keyes
Halo 3 Elite Combat Harness and Assault Harness
Shipmaster
Chieftain (new, superposeable version)
War Chieftain (a perfect figure to wield an updated Plasma Cannon).
Flood!
Mainly more Tank forms, as well as new Brute Combat forms, and maybe Ranged and Stalker forms.

Set Ideas
Forge:
Halo 3 gave us the first taste of Forge and what better way to remember it than a scene-builder filled with cones, crates, fusion cores and other props. Also, the set should include a Forge Monitor. I also had the idea to include a Combat Elite with a Golf Club and a Forklift.

Anti-Air Wraith:
Probably the only Halo 3 vehicle not to receive the Bloks/Construx treatment. Perhaps for this set the Brute Chieftains should be included (one Chieftain and one War Chieftain) as well as some Brute Minors to operate the Wraith. Then some Elites and Marines working together to take down their common enemy.

MegaConstruxExpert wrote:Halo 3 Anniversary Ideas Weapons: New Plasma Cannon, one that can be wielded two-handed like a support weapon.
I think it already can. It has the middle-grip handle. Also, I've seen people talking about the upcoming Heroes Series (5?), but haven't seen anything that confirms what's in it. Where can I find information on that?

I will post heroes series 5 if you want

LegobRick100 wrote:
MegaConstruxExpert wrote:Halo 3 Anniversary Ideas Weapons: New Plasma Cannon, one that can be wielded two-handed like a support weapon.
I think it already can. It has the middle-grip handle. Also, I've seen people talking about the upcoming Heroes Series (5?), but haven't seen anything that confirms what's in it. Where can I find information on that?
Google images works for me! :)

Youtube is a great source. They have tons of videos about it.

Forge builders: Has several faction themes such as unsc, foreigners, covenant and banished. There would also be different habitat sets like urban, space, jungles, deserts, artic and some planets such as sanghelious. Each would include useful bricks for custom landscapes and 1 or 2 figures

GreenSpartan082 wrote:Forge builders: Has several faction themes such as unsc, foreigners, covenant and banished. There would also be different habitat sets like urban, space, jungles, deserts, artic and some planets such as sanghelious. Each would include useful bricks for custom landscapes and 1 or 2 figures
I like it! That sound like a good idea!

Thanks I was trying to build a base but I ran outta bloks so I hope they try to make something like this.

Return to “Halo”