[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Which are Your Favourite Halo Factions? - Page 7 - Community

Which are Your Favourite Halo Factions?

Builds & Discussions
I like the Promethian faction the most I like sleek and Tec so they are the best parts to get

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:19 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:33 am
Gotta love the Banished Floodforms
Need mega versions!
I was gonna make a remark on how you were replying to an old reply three pages before yours but...
I do that to sometimes, and I'm doing it now.

WORT WORT WOR. ORT WOR, WORT. *the forerunners are the most powerful and unarguably the best. they are the gods after all, and should be regarded as such.*(Cova)

yeah yeah, forerunners are the best(Pikwi)

but i actually really love the Banished, the story of how they came to be, their motives and power are all really impressive. But i'm just a grunt, who really cares what i've got to say... (Pikwi)

It's so tough to choose, I love the new Banished and want to get a lot more of them, Flood is why I started collecting again [en masse], Covenant is my favorite faction to army build, and UNSC has the best vehicles for me! I tolerate the Prometheans, since I never loved them much in game, but they look cool in a gang.

mrachieveify wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 11:06 pm
It's so tough to choose, I love the new Banished and want to get a lot more of them, Flood is why I started collecting again [en masse], Covenant is my favorite faction to army build, and UNSC has the best vehicles for me! I tolerate the Prometheans, since I never loved them much in game, but they look cool in a gang.
Flood bois unite (to make a gravemind)!!!

I? I am the monument to all your sins.

Apparently I never graced this forum with my presence.

I think my favorite faction for massing, and lore wise is the covenant. Such a great faction!

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 12:29 am
I like the UNSC. :)
boom boom explosives

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 12:37 am
JoeFilms wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 12:29 am
I like the UNSC. :)
boom boom explosives
Am I RIGHT MARINES!

Return to “Halo”