[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Which are Your Favourite Halo Factions? - Community

Which are Your Favourite Halo Factions?

Builds & Discussions
Community Team
Hey everyone! Over the years, Mega Bloks (and now Construx) has made many dozens of different figures/vehicles from various factions. Which ones do you like the most? I'm personally torn, as I love the ruggedness of the UNSC as well as the sleekness of the Covenant and the Prometheans!
Last edited by MCX_Team on Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Polls do not work

CaryMega wrote:Hey everyone! Over the years, Mega Bloks (and now Construx) has made many dozens of different figures/vehicles from various factions. Which ones do you like the most? I'm personally torn, as I love the ruggedness of the UNSC as well as the sleekness of the Covenant and the Prometheans!
Where can I go to vote for this?

Why are ODSTs separate? They're UNSC soldier. My favorites are UNSC, Flood and Prometheans.

The Flood seems pretty cool to me the idea of ​​having to change the parts of the figure to do as if it were infecting, it would be good for a customizer pack or something similar

Flood, for sure. I love how the sci-fi "zombie" aesthetic is done, and they are a terror to fight in-game. The flood figures all look great and come with the additional benefit of being able to be made into regular elites/marines if you prefer

My favorite would have to be the UNSC. Covenant would be my second. Flood third and Prometheans fourth. I think Mega has done a great job updating and detailing all the sets. The covie vehicles are sleeker and more size correct. As for the flood, it's been so long since I've seen a flood set that it's hard to judge since they haven't come out with one for so long. Prometheans are not even close to 3rd. Let's just say I don't like them.

Sorry UNSC the covenant are kinda really awesome!

The UNSC are definitely my favorite, no contest.

I'm a flood simpathiser all the way, I think you guys have done a great job with all the flood figures over the years and they are by far my favorite faction, that being said I want to see more flood and haven't since 2014, at least flood invasion is still around for a good prcie. As much as I love my humans and I definitely do vehicle wise the covenant easily take the cake. From design estetics alone I hold the spirit at the same ranks of epicness as FUD. Both sets are great but I love the smooth sleakness of all the covenant vehicles. My favorite colors are the iridescent purple and red colors seen on the V3 and V4 ghosts.

Return to “Halo”