[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Which are Your Favourite Halo Factions? - Page 2 - Community

Which are Your Favourite Halo Factions?

Builds & Discussions
Admiral-Sabree wrote:I'm a flood simpathiser all the way, I think you guys have done a great job with all the flood figures over the years and they are by far my favorite faction, that being said I want to see more flood and haven't since 2014, at least flood invasion is still around for a good prcie. As much as I love my humans and I definitely do vehicle wise the covenant easily take the cake. From design estetics alone I hold the spirit at the same ranks of epicness as FUD. Both sets are great but I love the smooth sleakness of all the covenant vehicles. My favorite colors are the iridescent purple and red colors seen on the V3 and V4 ghosts.
Yeah covies all the way!

UNSC faction, for earth and the colonies, beside does who try to erradicate the humans from the galaxy

Odsts all the way but you guys need to realease a Odst fireteam

GreenSpartan082 wrote:Odsts all the way but you guys need to realease a Odst fireteam
Agreed! We need more ODSTs!

I love the flood. The flood are just so ... creepy I like it, but the problem is I only have 2 flood figures and I NEED more, and seeing that flood ghost just looks epic and I love it.

Silenttakedown wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:57 pm
I love the flood. The flood are just so ... creepy I like it, but the problem is I only have 2 flood figures and I NEED more, and seeing that flood ghost just looks epic and I love it.
we need new flood molds, I see stuff for halo 3, why no flood though

Yeah, halo 3 had a LOT of flood, stalkers, those needle guys, the flood infection form bubbles,etc.

Silenttakedown wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:40 pm
Yeah, halo 3 had a LOT of flood, stalkers, those needle guys, the flood infection form bubbles,etc.
Well, since they are coming out w/ the H3 anniversary they might make some for the spring of 2018.

Well 343 said they don't have plans for h3a right now.

Hmmm I think it would be a bit tricky to make them but I hope mega does try and release more flood based sets like flood fireteams and maybe new flood drop pods.

Return to “Halo”