[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Next COD signature series set! - Page 2 - Community

Next COD signature series set!

Builds & Discussions
An Aircraft carrier with enough room to hold 2 Harrier jets (and maybe future sets like an osprey or a AC-130) would be awesome and making have the volley cannons and all kinds of stuff thats on a real aircraft carrier would be awesome!

remake of the ww2 battle tank or the M4 Sherman

unsc_helljumpers wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:40 pm
We already have a Sherman but It needs some updating

M18 Hellcat

The M18 Hellcat (officially designated the 76 mm Gun Motor Carriage M18 or M18 GMC) was an American tank destroyer of World War II, used in the Italian, European, and Pacific theatres, and in the Korean War.

The average combat range noted by the Americans for tank vs. tank action was around 800 to 900 m (2,600 to 3,000 ft). The Hellcat had a gun that could penetrate roughly 3.5 in (88 mm) of armor at 2,000 m (2,200 yd), which was enough to penetrate the front armor of a Panzer IV medium tank. However, the more modern Panther, had an effective armor thickness (line of sight) of around 5.5 in (140 mm) that could not be pierced at any range, with a 3.9 in (100 mm) thick mantlet that could be pierced only at extremely short ranges unless using the exceedingly rare HVAP ammunition.

I think the hellcat would be an amazing and fitting edition.

Maybe a Chinook from Vietnam or a modern one. Plus, an actual M1A1 Abrams would be nice. Maybe a Seaking Heavy lift Helo. Or a Priest Howitzer Carrier from WWII.

Roebuck wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:56 am
unsc_helljumpers wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:40 pm
We already have a Sherman but It needs some updating
yeah I know that there is already Sherman, and its great don't get me wrong, (besides the tracks breaking) but I want to see if they can remake it and see if they can top the last one. that would be cool.

Mega Construx should make another WWII Half Track Ambush maybe revised and more detailed since they discontinued the old one.

Return to “Call of Duty”