[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New sets spotted! - Page 9 - Community

New sets spotted!

Builds & Discussions
Apparently someone found some links to several new Mega sets on Amazon, which haven't been released yet. There were two CoD sets; World War II Infantry Car Building Set, and Urban Copter Building Set.

Holy mare pal, try to share them, I can't find them nowhere

I can't post external links but if you're on Facebook go to the Mega Construx News (fan site, not actually affiliated with Mega) page. Their last post will contain a link to the blog with the info.

Thanks pal, in fact I'm in there too, but I often use facebook, I will take a look, thx again

Shall we start the speculation on exactly what these sets will be? Yes, I think I will. :D

The WW2 Infantry Car sounds like it'll be an M3 Scout Car, but I'm a bit confused by the note that the MG can be mounted on the top or door, so it could also be a simple Willys Jeep. Theoretically it could also be a Kubelwagen or the like, but I think Mattel/Mega are avoiding Axis hardware. (And let's NOT debate why.)

The Copter really sounds like a UH-1 Huey, but I'm not sure any were in CoD: Ghosts. Normally I'd do a quick run through to check, but I really didn't like that game and don't have a copy anymore.

If Mega sticks with a helo that's actually in the game, then the new set is likely to be based on a Eurocopter EC-635, or possibly an NH90. The EC-635 seems most likely due to it being armed in the game, and the urban copter set has a "machine gun and working missile launcher". The ghosts also used UH-60s, AH-64s, and V-22s, but the first two have already been made into sets and an Osprey seems unlikely to me.

Now that I think about it, they could mix games and use the Huey anyway; it did appear in Black Ops 1. Last year's Apache-like included General Shepard, despite no AH-64s being in Modern Warfare 2 (that I remember).

Hello everyone, I am french and to find the sets in store this is impossible, I own all 2013, all 2014 except the WW2, all 2015 except WW2 and advanced (which do not interest me) all 2016 except WW2 and AW, 61 sets in total, I miss zombies nuketown which is not found, what site to order in france, it will be although mattel sells online, sorry for english (automatic translation)

I've not seen a single copy of Zombies Nuketown for sale anywhere. I can report that, as of this writing, Amazon has the Arctic Troopers at MSRP, finally. Advanced Soldiers is still twice normal price.

Confirmed: the Arctic Troopers set has been re-printed in the new Mega Construx packaging.

Return to “Call of Duty”