[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New sets spotted! - Community

New sets spotted!

Builds & Discussions
I was just on the Toys R Us site looking at some CoD sets when I came across a set that looks like an wheeled AA gun, It's called the Anti-Aircraft Vehicle, does anyone know if that's something that will be coming out soon?

eliteslayer4915 wrote:I was just on the Toys R Us site looking at some CoD sets when I came across a set that looks like an wheeled AA gun, It's called the Anti-Aircraft Vehicle, does anyone know if that's something that will be coming out soon?
Looks official
And It looks like there's a couple of sets we haven't yet seen, the anti air vehicle you talked about and halo is apparently getting a new watch tower.

I also saw the new Wraith drone set, so that's probably going to be released soon

Has anyone seen the Legacy Heros set (the one with 8 modern and 8 WWII figures)? I've looked in all the stores that sell Megabloks and everywhere I can think of online and have come up with nothing. I'd ask MegaBloks but they don't answer their phone.

The Legacy Heroes isn't even showing up on Amazon or TRU's website, at least that I can find. The set probably hasn't been released yet, unfortunately. Can't wait to get my hands on it when it shows up though!

SykesFair wrote:The Legacy Heroes isn't even showing up on Amazon or TRU's website, at least that I can find. The set probably hasn't been released yet, unfortunately. Can't wait to get my hands on it when it shows up though!
The new wave has only just been launched, please give it some time. The distribution of the sets simply may not have reached your area yet.

On another note it may not be available on TRU or amazon's websites but it could be in your local store, usually big companies like those update websites and other advertisements with the season changes, e.g. Argos in the UK releases a new catalogue for summer and a new one for winter, and usually the website only posts 2 or 3 new sets from a new wave before eventually putting the whole new wave online. Short version is don't rely 100% on websites.

Admittedly, TRU .ca does seem to maintain itself far better than TRU .com.

Most, if not all, of the new sets are listed along with the AA set mentioned here and the Wraith Attack set.

ChewyBricks wrote:Mega doesn't allow external links, but I do have both Atlas Troopers and Desert Squad Unboxing, Review and Action Display on my youtube channel. Search chewybricks if you're interested.
I actually did last night, and I have to admit you did a bang-up job with the reviews, makes me want to get the Atlas troopers (at least 3 boxes of them, LOL)!

Since the thread seems like logical place to start a "What I've found recently..." thing, I'll just make note here that I came across and purchased the Nuketown II set this morning at Wal-Mart.

I'm in central Kentucky for those who may want to start hunting.

Return to “Call of Duty”