[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New sets spotted! - Page 7 - Community

New sets spotted!

Builds & Discussions
I got my "Modern Infantry Armory" today. It looks great! The shipping container itself is well-made and sturdy; I wouldn't try standing on it, but it should hold up to play. The figures have two-color camo paint on their trousers, which adds a lot of detail above and beyond the high-quality speckled plastic. No surprises, but also nothing wrong (well, except that mine was a mispack with two of the same figure instead of different figs, but no big deal since I'll be buying a LOT more of these).

Weirdly, and this is something I've noticed with the sets in general lately, there are no ads for other products in the line. I think Mattel/Mega is missing a chance here to do some marketing. As a kid I always enjoyed seeing "Also Available!" and "Collect Them All!" on pack-in advertisements, and would always look to see if they had come out yet when I'd go to toy stores.

@ColBosch ooouuu yee it seems this year mega construx is going to give us good sets, I'm also waiting to see what do they have planned for the beggning of 2017

@ColBosch ooouuu yee it seems this year mega construx is going to give us good sets, I'm also waiting to see what do they have planned for the beggning of 2017

There's a few new sets that seem to have popped out of the woodworks recently. An EOD-type tracked drone, a parachute set, and today I saw a picture of a set with the longwinded title "Mega Construx Call of Duty Night Ops Blackout Squad". Four figures with NVGs, including two with GPNVGs (which look pretty fantastic).

The Night Ops squad looks super-cool. It looks like they have little "laser beam" pieces that fit onto the guns! And neat, the drone comes with the fantastic new helmeted head.

Wlifter wrote:There's a few new sets that seem to have popped out of the woodworks recently. An EOD-type tracked drone, a parachute set, and today I saw a picture of a set with the longwinded title "Mega Construx Call of Duty Night Ops Blackout Squad". Four figures with NVGs, including two with GPNVGs (which look pretty fantastic).
All sound awesome!

PALS 1 DAY LEFT TO THE OPENING OF MEGA CONSTRUX, I HOPE IS NOT ONLY A WEB WITH THE MEGA CONSTRUX TITLE, I HOPE ALL SETS, CATEGORIES, AND THEMES LIKE HALO, COD, etc ARE RELEASED COMPLETE FOR THIS DATE

12.5 more hours! I am genuinely excited to see new toys. :D

I just ordered the last few sets from 2016 that I was missing - aside from those that are still above MSRP, and has anyone even seen the Zombie Nuketown yet? - and I've noticed that the Armory sets are starting to pop up a few more places online. Hopefully they'll come down to normal price and we can start buying them up in bulk. I definitely want at least two or three of the red "mercenary outpost" and another four or five of the silver "modern infantry" set.

I hope they Mega construx made a L-ATV, or something like a humvee. At least some sort of motor vehicle

Return to “Call of Duty”