[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's in your collection? - Page 23 - Community

What's in your collection?

Builds & Discussions
umm... I'm selling my sets.... besides... nevermind

BillyGoat wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:59 pm
umm... I'm selling my sets.... besides... nevermind
on what platform?

Elemaster wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:37 pm
And once more I have every non-SDCC set released. Yay.
I will say that is an impressive feat. Now get them exsclusive there pretty cheap. Sept mabey that one CoD l.. there like two right the Bo3 one and the gold astronaut

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:36 pm
Elemaster wrote:
I will say that is an impressive feat. Now get them exsclusive there pretty cheap. Sept mabey that one CoD l.. there like two right the Bo3 one and the gold astronaut
Heh, I am caught up with those too, and the Dollar General WWII set. The only ones I lack are the 2018 sets that are not out yet.

Elemaster wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:02 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:36 pm
Elemaster wrote:
Heh, I am caught up with those too, and the Dollar General WWII set. The only ones I lack are the 2018 sets that are not out yet.
EVERYTHING! seriously Impressive. SO just the new set. Well someone posted the forge hog so they will be here hopefully soon.

Desert tank
That urban heli idk
Some storages crates (arctic and mercenary)
a couple of figure packs ww2 and modern
Pretty much I don't really have that much, but I still love Mega Construx!

Every collection starts somewhere.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:02 am
Every collection starts somewhere.
Yep!

Well, I got the Solo Mercenary Armory. I likely won't get the Solo Infantry Armory as there's no new parts in that one. I can in theory say that one of my Modern Infantry Armory counts for it I guess. So ultimately I need the new sets that aren't on Amazon yet. That works.

Yeah the solo infantry sets are weird. I thought originally that I could get em cheaper but half the time they cost more then the standard one.

Return to “Call of Duty”