[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's in your collection? - Page 17 - Community

What's in your collection?

Builds & Discussions
I've still only got an Arctic Armory Crate, the Icarus and Atlas Trooper packs, as well as one of the Hero figures. 3 of those 4 were all bought on clearance.

I just added a couple of COD heroes. The sniper and diver. Great figs! I was thinking about buying the Arctic crate last night but was kinda confused about something with the packaging. On the front of the box it shows the the SMG has no sights or silencer. On the back of the box it is shown attached to the crate with a sight but no silencer. And on the back at the very bottom where it list everything, it shows the SMG with silencer and sights. Can anyone tell me if it comes with sights and silencer? That is really the only reason I didn't buy it and just need some help.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:14 am
I just added a couple of COD heroes. The sniper and diver. Great figs! I was thinking about buying the Arctic crate last night but was kinda confused about something with the packaging. On the front of the box it shows the the SMG has no sights or silencer. On the back of the box it is shown attached to the crate with a sight but no silencer. And on the back at the very bottom where it list everything, it shows the SMG with silencer and sights. Can anyone tell me if it comes with sights and silencer? That is really the only reason I didn't buy it and just need some help.
I think so. I can't be 100% sure but that's what I think the manual says. It comes with a DBMAN-stye SMG sight and silencer, I think. That SMG is a great weapon, BTW.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:14 am
It does

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:38 pm
Oh, thanks!
No prob. Always willing to help out a fellow collector.

Just got an anti-tank gun

Roebuck wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:43 pm
Nice. Got the Willis?

charliebucket wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:49 pm
Roebuck wrote:
Nice. Got the Willis?
Sadly no but, once I get that I will search for the shock troopers

Roebuck wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:31 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:49 pm
Roebuck wrote:
Nice. Got the Willis?
Sadly no but, once I get that I will search for the shock troopers
Ah I see. Your gonna get all the 2017 WWII sets?

Return to “Call of Duty”