[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Where to buy in Australia? - Community

Where to buy in Australia?

Builds & Discussions
Hi guys I have been collecting the Call of Duty range until recently when all the major stores such as Kmart Target and BigW stopped stocking them. Does anyone know where I can get them in Australia? The only place I can find them now is ebay or second hand

Hi mate, it's pretty slim pickings here. Toys R Us seems to have stopped stocking as well. Last time I was at one of the Canberra TRU (about 4 months ago) they had a couple Wraiths and that anti aircraft vehicle I never wanted. EB Games had the ATV and the anti armour helicopter (for about $130). I recently hit the jackpot in Sydney, the Toymate at Chatswood chase had a stack of the older sets like the desert squad, Atlas/Icarus troopers, some of the WW2 sets, more Wraiths, horseback assault, that bike set, a few of the SEAL sets etc. Essentially all the stuff Target used to stock a few years back (sadly no zombies though). Probably the largest stash I've seen on a store shelf in 2 years. They even had the Terminator Genisys Time Machine set. Otherwise I've been getting a few things from Mr Toys Toyworld up in QLD online. They seem to be the only ones here getting some of the sort of recent sets like the COD Heroes sets and the desert tank. They're pretty reliable. Otherwise stuff like the containers, Arctic Troopers etc it's biting the bullet and hitting eBay, Amazon or US TRU with crazy postage redirect fees. It's hard to feed the addiction, not seeing much love for the brand here. Hope that helps and doesn't depress you too much :).

Edit: Scratch Toymate at Chatswood chase for COD sets. Other than that *** Anti Aircraft Vehicle, looks like someone has cleaned the rest of them out.

I think that have an Amazon account

COD WW2 Jeep is at EB Games according to the website. $78 though

Return to “Call of Duty”