[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
fake megabloks now for sale in china - Page 2 - Community

fake megabloks now for sale in china

Builds & Discussions
Are these like lots of random figures on eBay from like Hong Kong or places like that?

It's no big surprise to me. There have been knock-offs of Halo figures circulating for years. I ordered one a while back, out of curiosity, and as expected it was made of very poor materials. In fact, it arrived broken: the cheap plastic had snapped at two of the joints in-transit.

I'd give any Chinese knock-offs a pass. They're just wasted money.

Yep I avoid buying stuff from China directly for that reason.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:25 am
Yep I avoid buying stuff from China directly for that reason.
not to mention the shipping times are g0d awful they take like months to arrive

Search them on google. A russian put a video of them in youtube. It worries me that in the future they can perfectionate them and make them pass as mega bloks. They're also on a russian internet market called 'AliExpress'.

hmm the only thing ive bought from chine was a bunch of human flood figures and like 50 battle rifles. I cant tell the difference if there nock offs or not when comparing them to the figures I have from actual sets. same for the guns. Same quality plastic as the older ball joint figures tended to be. nothing was ever broken and nothing has broken as of yet. Paint applications on the figs were as good as the ones from the official sets as well. I could due a conversion with the marine parts and you would never be able to tell which was which. id like to assume they were not nock offs especially since the seller no longer is selling them. Actually for what they were I wish I got more as them flood are mad expensive these days.

As far as the battle rifles go, same thing. no noticeable drop in quality from what I could tell. Id still recommend that seller due to multiple purchases and reliable results.

@Admiral-Sabree Whaaat? You mean figures not made by MConstrux but with the same model and structure as the ones we all have??? How? I'm impressed, and specially if you made it to find human flood forms figures not official. Is it hard to search for those type of figures on internet? I'm truly interested about what you said. Answers would be much appreciated for me.

You can find them just by searching call of duty on aliexpress. They don't cost much but are no substitute for the real product.

CarilletaReach2 wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 6:54 pm
@Admiral-Sabree Whaaat? You mean figures not made by MConstrux but with the same model and structure as the ones we all have??? How? I'm impressed, and specially if you made it to find human flood forms figures not official. Is it hard to search for those type of figures on internet? I'm truly interested about what you said. Answers would be much appreciated for me.
I appreciate the sarcasum. However it should be noted the possibility of a retailer selling off bulk figures from post production. Especially considering China is where these sets are made. As to finding them I'm not sure. The guy above said allixspress? I got my stuff from a seller by the name of cutesource. A eBay seller from Hong Kong. And as stated they are mega bloks quality figures. No discernable quality difference not even in the washes or paints.

I don't buy anything from China, my parents told me while they still had the shop in a flea market they said they bought something from China and it didn't arrive, at all.

Return to “Call of Duty”