[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
fake megabloks now for sale in china - Community

fake megabloks now for sale in china

Builds & Discussions
can anyone contact mattel to stop the spread of fake megabloks they already made call of duty fake minifigures

Wait, really? Show me a link if you could.

murphbloks wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:37 am
Wait, really? Show me a link if you could.
I don't think we're allowed to post external links, but I sure am intrigued!

Yeah, I'm not really surprised. China will copy anything, they don't care.

Well that's interesting. I'll need to look into this.

Mattel isn't going to be able to stop knock offs from China. China does not treat copyright and IP law the same as the US and there's really nothing Mattel could do. It's also not likely to be a competitor for non-knock off MC sets anyway, at least the ones I have seen.

please post a link, I'm sure itll be ok

What is the name??
They should release a warning so that we don't fall it.

I thin we could probably recognise it. The name would be completely different, I'm guessing.

They aren't using the MC name to advertise them, and it's not very likely you would mistake them for regular MC product. They are sold as bundles of mini figures with lower quality accessories and a few terrain pieces, and have varying color schemes with at least one of the bundles being mixed color schemes.

Return to “Call of Duty”