[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
fake megabloks now for sale in china - Page 3 - Community

fake megabloks now for sale in china

Builds & Discussions
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:28 pm
I don't buy anything from China, my parents told me while they still had the shop in a flea market they said they bought something from China and it didn't arrive, at all.
ebay has buyer protection so if something doesn't show up I can get my money back so eh.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:58 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
I don't buy anything from China, my parents told me while they still had the shop in a flea market they said they bought something from China and it didn't arrive, at all.
ebay has buyer protection so if something doesn't show up I can get my money back so eh.
if they had it back in 2007, I would've been nice to know.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:02 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:58 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
if they had it back in 2007, I would've been nice to know.
… 11 years ago idk. Mabey? I know some of the third party money sites have been baned from use since then. Now only Paypal is excepted.

ArchesRat wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:39 pm
Just tell us the name
You can't its in the rules

ArchesRat wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:39 pm
Just tell us the name
Which name type are you talking about? Name/last name or company name?

What the heck is the name of the company that sells this? Why make a post about fake megabloks if you don't even point it out!

I found it at amazon it goes by the mane Liberty Imports Special Forces Military Soldiers Troop Building Set

GENERICK wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:02 pm
I found it at amazon it goes by the mane Liberty Imports Special Forces Military Soldiers Troop Building Set
Lol, not to mention those weapon packs you can get on Amazon that are "compatible".

Return to “Call of Duty”