[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CoD world? - Community

CoD world?

Builds & Discussions
CoD is no longer on the website's WORLD page...??? There are two links for different flavoured Turtles though.
Mistake or strategic direction?

Pretty sure it's just a mistake, as we saw a bunch of CoD sets at the NYTF, could be wrong, of course. The links from the shop page still work, though.

Yep, seen all the chatter but still haven't heard why CoD was removed from the Worlds page.
At the time it was just a query as, frankly, it doesn't change a huge amount for me other than saving me having to buy online at inflated prices :-)

Last word we got from Mega/Mattel is that they still have the license and will be releasing new sets. I figure the page will return once it's ready.

ColBosch wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:04 pm
Last word we got from Mega/Mattel is that they still have the license and will be releasing new sets. I figure the page will return once it's ready.
Fuw I was nervous

Return to “Call of Duty”