[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Do you think there should be civilian cars - Page 4 - Community

Do you think there should be civilian cars

Builds & Discussions
Yes please! you should make them!

Yes there should be, Especially suvs for Call of Duty... which is most likely cancelled because the worlds page is gone and i find no mega construx at all anywhere accept for dollar general. Btw please please add cod back to worlds and re upload your call of duty videos. You could always put it on the black series page. You guys are in desperate need of a website update. I can also never log in on my phone. Mega construx team please reply to this

DravenG wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:56 pm
Yes there should be, Especially suvs for Call of Duty... which is most likely cancelled because the worlds page is gone and i find no mega construx at all anywhere accept for dollar general. Btw please please add cod back to worlds and re upload your call of duty videos. You could always put it on the black series page. You guys are in desperate need of a website update. I can also never log in on my phone. Mega construx team please reply to this
If you are having tech problems, log it on Website Tech Support. CoD is not cancelled. Civilian cars would be cool.

yes, but only if they are call of duty related and to scale with the figures. also civilian hostages related to the game would be awesome.

Return to “Call of Duty”