[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Do you think there should be civilian cars - Page 2 - Community

Do you think there should be civilian cars

Builds & Discussions
I think civilian cars isn't such a bad idea, but I would not say that I want them. Sure, they, of course, do appear in the CoD games, but I would much rather prefer a military vehicle set than a civilian one. Maybe, if the civilian car or vehicle was destroyed and damaged, and could be used as background or cover, then that's cool. Other than that, I don't really think that MEGA should make an entire set centered around a civilian vehicle.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:20 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:19 am
Bossofbricks wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:57 am

I will not spam again. I spasmed because I wanted my Post's to be clean
@NatoGreavesy

Dude it's to late for sorry, death threats, toxic inappropriate language, spam also define clean for me because I think you are making posts the "opposite" of clean.
Rogue, just don't reply to him.
Gony leave me alone

I really should have put this in general discussion but ye I want one. It should be if created in pro builder.👍👍 @megaboi4321
megaboi4321 wrote: I think civilian cars isn't such a bad idea, but I would not say that I want them. Sure, they, of course, do appear in the CoD games, but I would much rather prefer a military vehicle set than a civilian one. Maybe, if the civilian car or vehicle was destroyed and damaged, and could be used as background or cover, then that's cool. Other than that, I don't really think that MEGA should make an entire set centered around a civilian vehicle.

Im SURE that you ride in an SUV in the black ops 1 campaign. Maybe that'll be In it since it's actually in Call of Duty

What they absolutely need to make is what they call a technical which is a pickup truck usually a Toyota with some sort of heavy gun mounted in the bed which is so often seen used by so many of the people the US fights and I know that SOCOM has been looking into building these for use by special forces in order to better blend in with the local population. They may already be using them...

I seem to have come across this pretty late.
I know that I really shouldn't be beating a dead horse, but I just want to state that NatoGreavesy did not, and still does not know what the definition of an online Troll is.

Back to the current topic now, civilian vehicles do not really fit into CoD... But they'd be a really cool prop to blow up in stop-motions, etc.
I feel that they should be implemented as background and environmental objects that figures can use for cover.
That is my opinion.

Benne236 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:15 am
What they absolutely need to make is what they call a technical which is a pickup truck usually a Toyota with some sort of heavy gun mounted in the bed which is so often seen used by so many of the people the US fights and I know that SOCOM has been looking into building these for use by special forces in order to better blend in with the local population. They may already be using them...
I want on of them as a model and a car

Or just have the gun likely a Russian KORD 12.7mm HMG or whatever they could find be seperate

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:03 pm
Or just have the gun likely a Russian KORD 12.7mm HMG or whatever they could find be seperate
That would be great i looked at it on google images, that is so cool on a back of a truck.

Return to “Call of Duty”