[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What new vehicles do you want to see? - Page 2 - Community

What new vehicles do you want to see?

Builds & Discussions
Warbird from advanced warfare with Jack Mittchell

I would love to see some more WWII vehicles. A Jeep would be nice (just a normal basic 4-man jeep). Maybe a WC-53 Medical Truck with stretchers inside. I wouldn't mind seeing a WW2 recon vehicle like an M8 Greyhound. Maybe an M5 Stuart tank. It might be cool to see another Half-track, this time one with a four-barreled anti-aircraft cannon on it. Maybe even some WWII Russian or German vehicles. A Panzer, or a T-34 maybe.

i would want / like you guys to do a

MIL MI-24P/PM SHTURMOVIK “Flying Tank”, KROKODIL “Crocodile”, HIND-F(NATO)
the dual 30-mm cannon version in classic VVS camo colors

to go with my BTR-80/82s "Combat Vehicle Attack"

you can even call it the “HIND ATTACK” since “HIND” is not a official name but a “code name” and is not subject to a license

please, thanks!

Not technically vehicles, but I would love to see more interior sets.

Sewer tunnels are always a viable combat scene.

A few interior sets from the cargo ship in the Crew Expendable mission. If you want to get fancy you could even make the sets interconnectable. As well as offering figure packs that come with a connex box and a small set with the nuclear device so that the series covers several price points.

The interior of a C-17 cargo plane at scale for the action figures with a smaller scale exterior plane (+-8" wingspan) for effect. That will give a large and imovable set similar to the Hovercraft but also still allow for "mobile play."

Back in early 2014, I wrote about new sets that I wished for and became reality: Hovercraft = check, a submarine and DPV = check check, a new helicopter = check, APC = check, fighter jet = check. The only vehicle yet not seen from that list is the AC 130 SPECTRE. So, Mega Bloks, might as well complete my wish list!!! It would make one heck of a Signature Series set.

Other cool ideas: Blackbird SR-71, Thunderbolt A-10, Eagle F-15, a WW2 *** jeep, Mark IV tank

I'd love to see more Helicopters, like one for carrying the injured back to base, or like a transport helicopter, carrying a bunch of men. Or even a helicopter/plane where the men are tasked to jump out of it. Also wouldo love to see more vehicles like the Humvee and such.

Not a vehicle preference either, but more building sets would be great.

I think for another Signature Series build, a Chinook twin rotor helicopter, a stardard cargo variant C-130 Hercules or my favorite idea, an A/C-130 Gunship. Also for main lines (non Signature Series) an F-22 Raptor, F/A-18 Hornet, U-H1 Iroquois, or an A-10 Warthog. Yet another idea would be Axis-themed WW2 sets such as a Panzer or Tiger

Personally I was attracted to a lot of the newer scifi ships in Black OPs 3 and Infinite Warfare. Would like to see either the VTOL dropship in black ops 3 or teh STVOL F-85B Bullshark jet or the new Jackal or Skelter craft and the Raven dropship. The P.A.W.W.S. mech would be also great to see along with the other new infinite warfare MEGA robot. Ground vehicle wise, I did liked the A-51 II Armored Personnel Carrier from Black ops 3.

For Modern Warfare related I think the A-10 Warthog will do great in sales. And a Mig-29 or HIND helicopter like everyone else said. Other good ones is the AH1Z Viper or Cobra type helicopter.

Return to “Call of Duty”