[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What new vehicles do you want to see? - Community

What new vehicles do you want to see?

Builds & Discussions
Community Team
Hey guys!

As we asked today on our social media pages, we want to know: What new Call of Duty vehicles would you like to see in future sets!

We can't wait to hear your responses :D

Let's see......
P.A.W.W.S. from Black ops 3
Manticore from Black ops 3
Dragonfly from Black ops 2
Autonomous sentry platform from Black ops 3
Mother ship from Black ops 3 (for Signature series)
Hunter killer drone from Black ops 2
Talon from Black ops 3
A-51 ll APC from Black ops 3
RC-XD from both black ops and black ops 2

Fortunately, thanks to the wide scope of the CoD games, almost the entirety of human mechanized warfare is fair game as far as new builds go. I know MEGA seems to steer away from actual 100% real-world vehicles, so all these suggestions should be taken simply as inspiration for sets.

So, starting back in WWII we could use some adversaries for the tank and new Air Strike Ace. A heavy Tiger-style tank would be very welcome. A lot of other companies are turning out Tigers these days, but I'd love to see MEGA's level of detailing and camo bricks applied to one. An Me-262 fighter jet would also be the perfect adversary for the Air Strike Ace. A classic Jeep would also be nice. A B-17 Flying Fortress would also make a gorgeous Signature Series set.

The Black Ops era of the 60's offers up a UH-1 Huey as an easy get, and an M41 Patton tank would be a great set. The F-4 Phantom II fighter jet would nicely transfer to block form, but nothing would be as stunning as a sleek, black SR-71 Blackbird spy jet. Although not as sexy, a U2 spyplane could also be a fun build.

Modern airpower is just waiting to be made into CoD sets. The A-10 Warthog got a fantastic Blok set back in the ProBuilder line, but can always use a revisit. The F-15 Eagle fighter would also look nice on store shelves and a V-22 Ospery tilt-rotor would be a fun addition to the line. Another idea for a Signature Series set would be the B-2 Spirit bomber, more commonly known as the "stealth bomber". Those things are amazing if you've ever been lucky enough to see one in flight.

Modern ground vehicles have been pretty well covered, but nothing defines the modern battlefield better than a Technical, which is simply a common civilian pickup truck with a heavy weapon mounted in the bed. Something along the lines of the dual-mode warthog set could work there.

Into the future of Black Ops III and Advance Warfare, the F-52 fighter could be fun as well as some version of the Goliath power armor. The T600 Titan and the T 740 battle tanks would be welcome, as well as the P.A.W.W.S. and Manticore combat mechs.

Deinonychus wrote:Fortunately, thanks to the wide scope of the CoD games, almost the entirety of human mechanized warfare is fair game as far as new builds go. I know MEGA seems to steer away from actual 100% real-world vehicles, so all these suggestions should be taken simply as inspiration for sets.

So, starting back in WWII we could use some adversaries for the tank and new Air Strike Ace. A heavy Tiger-style tank would be very welcome. A lot of other companies are turning out Tigers these days, but I'd love to see MEGA's level of detailing and camo bricks applied to one. An Me-262 fighter jet would also be the perfect adversary for the Air Strike Ace. A classic Jeep would also be nice. A B-17 Flying Fortress would also make a gorgeous Signature Series set.

The Black Ops era of the 60's offers up a UH-1 Huey as an easy get, and an M41 Patton tank would be a great set. The F-4 Phantom II fighter jet would nicely transfer to block form, but nothing would be as stunning as a sleek, black SR-71 Blackbird spy jet. Although not as sexy, a U2 spyplane could also be a fun build.

Modern airpower is just waiting to be made into CoD sets. The A-10 Warthog got a fantastic Blok set back in the ProBuilder line, but can always use a revisit. The F-15 Eagle fighter would also look nice on store shelves and a V-22 Ospery tilt-rotor would be a fun addition to the line. Another idea for a Signature Series set would be the B-2 Spirit bomber, more commonly known as the "stealth bomber". Those things are amazing if you've ever been lucky enough to see one in flight.

Modern ground vehicles have been pretty well covered, but nothing defines the modern battlefield better than a Technical, which is simply a common civilian pickup truck with a heavy weapon mounted in the bed. Something along the lines of the dual-mode warthog set could work there.

Into the future of Black Ops III and Advance Warfare, the F-52 fighter could be fun as well as some version of the Goliath power armor. The T600 Titan and the T 740 battle tanks would be welcome, as well as the P.A.W.W.S. and Manticore combat mechs.
I swear that P.A.W.W.S. and manticore look alot like UNSC mantis from Halo .

Here are some vehicle sets I'd like to see in the future:

Hedgerow Push,
Includes a Tiger or a Panther and a tank crew with a piece of hedgerow terrain.

Armoured Counter Attack,
Includes a SdKfz 251 with a squad of German Infantry and a MG nest.

Amphibious Assault,
Includes a LVT with a squad of Marines including SGT. Roebuck and a little bit of beach terrain.

Armoured Charge,
Includes a T34 and a Panzer IV both with crews and some hay bales as terrain.

CHECK THIS OUT

1st
You know I would like to see a modern ARMY DIRT BIKE- With details like the MOTORBIKE BREAKOUT set.
2nd
Also a more to scale JEEP. Yall have a kit (97803) that I've purchased a few of. Then rebuilt to make them into 2-seaters. As you can see them throughout my comic. Camo days.

You awesome guys just came out with the Halo Jackrabbit. I'm going to use this kit in CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. Plus I want to use it in other custom ideas. This Jackrabbit is one of the best bikes I've seen ,anywhere. Great kit. Thanks Guys.

I don't know what's in the games, as I don't play. But if there is a heavy arctic tank-like vehicle I would adore that, and some WWII antagonist vehicles.

DisasterMan25 wrote:Here are some vehicle sets I'd like to see in the future:

Hedgerow Push,
I like this idea. If done right and not just added to pad the piece-count, a section of hedgerow would be a great inclusion. It'd instantly make me work up a hedgerow cutter for the front of the "Sherman".

Deinonychus wrote:
DisasterMan25 wrote:Here are some vehicle sets I'd like to see in the future:

Hedgerow Push,
I like this idea. If done right and not just added to pad the piece-count, a section of hedgerow would be a great inclusion. It'd instantly make me work up a hedgerow cutter for the front of the "Sherman".
That's what I was thinking too, It'd be awesome!

Return to “Call of Duty”