[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What new vehicles do you want to see? - Page 4 - Community

What new vehicles do you want to see?

Builds & Discussions
@CHEWYBRICKS HAVE YOU SEEN ANY IMAGE OF IT? TELL ME YOU HAVE

Where did yoo saw that man???!!!/

Definetely the huey olive green. With some jungle troops. Attachable/detachable m60s but some m-16s for the troops. Maybe the pilots can have a revolver, but overall itll go great with the jungle troops and boat sets

CarilletaReach2 wrote:Where did yoo saw that man???!!!/
He didn't see it, he was saying he wanted Mega to make one.

The Leopard 2 from MW3

Any Soviet tank from the Black ops series would be nice (T72, T62 etc)
Modern Russian tanks would also be Amazing! (T80, T90/T90MS)

A Russian BMP
A Soviet ZSU 23-4

A sleek Mig 29 or Mig 21 would be the greatest!

The classic Huey helicopter and the F4 Phantom fighter
The classic Vietnam era M113

The Cobra and the Hind gunship would be great to see though the Apache makes the former redundant.

A B52 or Ac130 would make for a great signature series set!

There is alot of other stuff I would love to see made out of blocks but the games themselves don't have them!

Don't k ow if this is already here but I want to see the heavy copter with the two blades I think its called a Chinook something along thouse lines.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:Don't k ow if this is already here but I want to see the heavy copter with the two blades I think its called a Chinook something along thouse lines.
Oh yeah a chinook would be sick!

Definitely would want to see a Chinook.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:Don't k ow if this is already here but I want to see the heavy copter with the two blades I think its called a Chinook something along thouse lines.
Definitely would want to see a Chinook.

Return to “Call of Duty”