[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 26 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
I think that call of duty should get there own hero packs and they could be main characters for the games like Logan, Hesh, Keegan from ghost or Gideon or Michael from advanced warfare and maby soap or yuir from MW3 I think that it could be a hit and a lot of fans of the call of duty series would love it I know i would

Have you seen the new MB ammo cages for 2017 with 2 figures in and a original graffiti on their sides? Well, on the red one we have CORDIS DIE MERCS from Black Ops 2 YEAAASSSSS

CarilletaReach2 wrote:Have you seen the new MB ammo cages for 2017 with 2 figures in and a original graffiti on their sides? Well, on the red one we have CORDIS DIE MERCS from Black Ops 2 YEAAASSSSS
Wait what? Where did you see them? I love the Cordis Die Mercs, they wore awesome uniforms.

EDIT: Found them. On the Toys R Us store the US one. They look pretty neato.

Hey pal, if MB let me post a link to YouTube video then see this one on the 2:18 minute, only for make sure you know what I mean, at first I didn't realized they were Mercs, but yes they are! Yellow glasses, red disordered pants, green shirts and brown jackets man see it by yourself!
So here is the link:
youtubecom/watch?v=kpKocq0H7Po

Seems like the most common suggestion in this thread is for Mega to make more sets directly based on in-game settings, vehicles, and characters. While the generic military sets are nice, I feel like there are so many memorable setpieces and characters that would make perfect building sets. Who wouldn't want a buildable AC-130 like the one in Modern Warfare? That particular level was such a defining moment in gaming, and with the remaster recently released, I think it would be a great time for Mega to produce a set based on it and other setpieces from the games.

Agreed. I'd love to see an AC-130; remember, it popped up again in Modern Warfare 3. The SR-71 from Black Ops, a better M1A2 Abrams (bonus points if it includes the rough map drawn on the track skirt from Modern Warfare), the space fighter from Infinite Warfare, a regular old Jeep from WWII, and the VTOL APC from Black Ops 2 top my wish list for vehicles. I wouldn't mind a redeco or redesign of the Ghosts Tactical Helicopter to make it look more like one of the Blackhawks from the Modern Warfare series. I'd also really like to see a couple of Strykers - standard and MGS - from Modern Warfare 2/3. For a laugh, that silly giant tank from Black Ops 2 - the one with two main guns in Afghanistan - would be fun.

For troop packs, I'd like to see one each for Black Ops 2 and 3. The Blops 3 one should include one of those infantry robots; Mega's micro figures already have detachable limbs (for those who remember that scene). Infinite Warfare could also use a troop pack, but I bet that's already being made.

hey megabloks,
how about some destroyed French style buildings for your 'legends' series.
perhaps a two story café with some barbed wire, a willys jeep, two American soldiers, and a gray American soldier.

also, I know that you have to stay away from including german soldiers because that's not 'politically correct', but how about some british soldiers, like a desert rats pack? or british crusader tank? commandos would be SO cool!

keep up the good work!

why not call of duty blind bags?

They should start making more tanks. Like a T29 or a King Panther because most of the line of call of duty is figure packs!

I'm not sure what game it's from but I would like to see the fast food joints and other buildings from the Town Square when the Russians attacked the US. Also Zombies In Spaceland. Though I would be happy seeing more Buildings of any kind, not just facades (?spelling).

Return to “Call of Duty”