[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Halo has an ideas thread why not COD, here's a few of my ideas:
1) MiG 29 (MiGs are mentioned and rarely seen in the game and I picked the 29 cause it looks better than the 31 in my view and if the harrier gets made why not a MiG?) same figures as the harrier maybe with a repaint.
2) Predator drone (The dome drone is a Reaper not a predator) basically the same sort of thing but the rear wings are inverted (except the central wing that stays in the same place as the reaper) figure(s): I have no idea
3) T-80 or a T-90 (externally theyre almost identical) figures 2-3 tank crew perhaps a good idea would be to introduce a new AKS-74 barrel with the conical muzzle
4) Striker personnel carrier (any variant will do) 3-5 crew/troops
5) MLRS or HIMRAS (MLRS is the 12 Missiles, HIMRAS is the 6 Missles)
6) BM-21 rocket launching truck (I think it's like 15 missiles? Probably more), 2 crew

LEGENDS ideas:
Since it seems to only be allies (Americans) why not expand to other countries involved in WW2 (now I know people will probably hate on the Germans saying this and that but not every German was involved in the bad things)
German:
1) German troop pack - 4 German soldiers (maybe one medic) introduce STG44 and MG34 or the MG42
2) Panther tank - 3 tank crew introduce MP-40
3) SDKFZ 222 (armored car) - 1 crew, 1 German soldier

UK
1) Cromwell tank - 3 crewmen introduce sten gun
2)Bren gun carrier - 1 crew, 3 troops introduce Bren gun and Lee Enfield mk.4 (?)
3)UK troop pack (4 British Soldiers)
4) QF 6-pounder Anti-Tank gun, 2 soldiers

Great ideas man - love them! :) Here are some of mine:

COD Advanced Warfare Sentinel Razorback Insertion
1x Sentinel Razorback VTOL with slide-open side doors, pivoting and moving thrusters, adjustable front chin turret and a removable roof with a fully accessible interior.
1x Sentinel Pilot with Atlas-45 Handgun
1x Sentinel Trooper (Full Face Mask) with LMG
1x Ilona in Sentinel Gear with AW Assault Rifle

COD Advanced Warfare Pitbull Pursuit
1x Pitbull Pursuit Vehicle with Opening Doors and Rooftop Hatch, Pivoting/Moving Roof-Mounted Turret, Opening Rear-Tailgate with Removable RPG, and Removable Roof to access interior
1x Sentinel Trooper (Different Helmet/Mask than in the Razorback) with the new-mould Shotgun
1x Mitchell with AW Assault Rifle

TheSSMotionTom wrote:
> Great ideas man - love them! :) Here are some of mine:
>
> COD Advanced Warfare Sentinel Razorback Insertion
> 1x Sentinel Razorback VTOL with slide-open side doors, pivoting and moving
> thrusters, adjustable front chin turret and a removable roof with a fully
> accessible interior.
> 1x Sentinel Pilot with Atlas-45 Handgun
> 1x Sentinel Trooper (Full Face Mask) with LMG
> 1x Ilona in Sentinel Gear with AW Assault Rifle
>
> COD Advanced Warfare Pitbull Pursuit
> 1x Pitbull Pursuit Vehicle with Opening Doors and Rooftop Hatch,
> Pivoting/Moving Roof-Mounted Turret, Opening Rear-Tailgate with Removable
> RPG, and Removable Roof to access interior
> 1x Sentinel Trooper (Different Helmet/Mask than in the Razorback) with the
> new-mould Shotgun
> 1x Mitchell with AW Assault Rifle

I suppose AW fans need something (I'mnot a fan of AW, for me it's gone too far towards the futuristic side, and I wished COD would just go back to WW2 and modern based games).

New ideas:
Mi-28 Havok or an Mi-24 Hind - 2 crew
AH-64 Apache or an AH-1 Cobra - 2 crew
MiL-8 transport helicopter - 2 crew, 3 soldiers
Large Firebase - 6-10 soldiers, could come with a flag pole with a selection of flags to use (American, UK, Russian, Ukraine, German, French, Japanese, Chinese, N.Korean, S.Korean, etc.) it'd be something the size of the halo firebase.
BMP-3 - 2 crew, 4 soldiers

WW2 supply station - fuel drums, ammo boxes, etc. maybe 2 versions of this: one with allied soldiers (2 British/Canadian 2 American), and one Axis soldiers (4 Germans)

What about plane sets!?

VSandmanV wrote:
> What about plane sets!?
Um... my first suggestion was a MiG-29... And this year MB released the Harrier as a set.... Would you like to expand on what you mean by plane sets?

And it world be nice to have an c47 skytrain, jumping out of one in original COD is still one of the best moments video game history.

I've got ideas for two sets: 1 zombie set and 1 MW3 survival set.

"Der Riese"

- Tank, Takeo, Nikolai and Edward.
- 6x zombies.
- 2x Buildable Hellhound zombie dogs.
- BAR, Thompson, M1919, M1911 and .357 Magnum weapons from CoD: WAW.
- L96A1, Galil, Python, Dragunov, Commando, Crossbow and Ballistic Knife from CoD: Blops.
- Buildable Pack-a-Punch and PaP bay from Der Riese.
- 1x Mystery Box.

"Seatown Firefight"

- 2x unnamed Spec Ops Soldiers.
- MK14, M60, Barrett .50,L118A, USP.45, MP7, UMP45 and Striker for the Spec Ops.
- 3x Suicide Bombers, 2 Juggernauts and 3x Light Militia Soldiers.
- 3x USAS 12s, 2x PKP Pechenegs and 3x Model 1887s for the enemies.
- 4x Buildable Market Stalls.

Other accessories include LMG box magazines, assault rifle magazines, combat knifes, grenades, bipods and sniper scopes.

dasmankey wrote:
> And it world be nice to have an c47 skytrain, jumping out of one in
> original COD is still one of the best moments video game history.
Would be a good signature series, oh that gives me a few ideas:
AC-130
B-52
PBY Catalina
A battleship

Some new ideas:
WW2:
Ruined house with room to put soldiers in the windows and doorway - 3 Allied troops (Introduce a deployable 1919 preferably one with flash hider and stock - I think it's the 1919A6?) , 1 German sniper (introduce a K98k with scope)

German half track - SDKFZ 251 (I think the 251 is longer than the 250? I'm not 100% on that though), 4 German troops (1 driver, 1 gunner, 2 soldiers)

Willys Jeep - with an optional gun mount and tarp (or whatever the cover is called) giving the customer the option to have a combat ready vehicle or a transport vehicle for officers

Kubelwagen - counter to the jeep, the same sort of thing as the jeep but the German version

Return to “Call of Duty”