[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 25 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Hey, BlackOp here, and i would like more destiny sets with the titan class. All but one destiny set has either warlock or hunter characters, they don't even have an "class armor-stand" thing. So please add more titan sets, thx.

skorpiontamer"]1. UCS KINO DER TOTEN with main 4 characters, raygun, thundergun, mystery box, and teleporter
2. UCS Hijacked
3. more troop buildrs that are directly from games[/quote]
that would be really good

Soooo we got two shipping containers with desert camo and red urban camo. Can we have white arctic, gray covert ops, green forest, and blue navy camo too please?

It would be really cool if mega bloks or consrtrux would make farcry sets such as things from farcry 3 or 4. If they added vehicles from farcry 4 and many of the characters and weapons. They could possibly add the hang glider, wing suit and parachute and more things from farcry 3. I am a big fan of the call of duty line and farcry would be a great idea.

Idk if u can do this or if u will have an all out war with [competitor] if u try this, but me and probably alot of others would like to see Star Wars Mega Bloks Collectors, just a suggestion that would be awesome, aslo, im agreeing with other ppl, make some German ww2 soldiers.

Mega Bloks for the call of duty series please add more German WWII soilders, female soilders, and add back care packages back into your trooper packs.

I'd like some more large scale buildings like dome. A signature series map remake would be awesome! Or maybe they could make some smaller scale buildings, like a buildable skyscraper that you buy one level at a time.

Someone needs to go and talk with mega bloks and ask for WW2 German Soldiers.

Much agreed, we need some german soilders and some females while you're at it mega bloks.

I think that call of duty should get hero's packs and the figures could be logan , hesh, Keegan, soap yuir all the main characters that would be amazing to see and I think alot of fans would love to see that I know i would

Return to “Call of Duty”