[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 29 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
The Heroes Packs would be cool. I know I would love a zombie George Romero, or any of the original group with a wonder weapon and a drink as an accessory or something. Like tank with the old ray gun and a juggernog

Fox117 wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 5:30 pm
Does anyone have a problem with the CoD game where you make your own character(s). No matter how much I shut down and restart my computer it doesn't work.
which game

Elemaster wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:05 am
Soooo we got two shipping containers with desert camo and red urban camo. Can we have white arctic, gray covert ops, green forest, and blue navy camo too please?
Thanks for the navy camo and the arctic camo! I can understand if you don't want to do the gray pants, but please for the green?

My top three set wants:
1. M-ATV (actually drove these in AFG and it's in Ghosts-Brave New World),
2. SOC-R (Special Operations Craft-Riverine) (also seen in Ghosts-The Hunted)
3. T-72/90 tank
Please make it happen.

Bigboymeal wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:50 pm
Most of my suggestions are WWII models

1. "Armored Recon Platoon" - $29.99
-1 M8 Greyhound Recon vehicle
-2 US Army Armored Recon scouts (with goggles on helmets)
-Introduce an M3 Grease Gun weapon.
-Weapons crate

2. "German Squad Pack" - $14.99
-2 German soldiers, 1 officer, 1 Medic
-Introduce MP40 and Kar98k weapons
-Barbed wire barricade
-Weapons crate

3. "Hedgerow Ambush" - $49.99
-German Panther tank
-1 German soldier, 1 tank crewman
-MP40, Introduce STG44 weapon
-Tall hedgerow scenery

4. "Jeep Hit and Run" - $19.99
-1 American Willys Jeep model with machine gun mount.
-2 US soldiers
-Thompson, M3 Grease gun
-Some sort of half destroyed house

5. "Medical Squad" - $29.99
-WC-53 Medical Truck with opening rear doors and stretchers
-2 US Army medics
-2 pistols, introduce medical supplies (syringe, scalpel, scissors)
-Aid station tent with red cross

6. "The General's Convoy" - $99.99
-1 Jeep, like the one aforementioned, however adorned with General's flags (three stars on a red background)
-1 Half track, like the previous one, however with a four-barreled anti-aircraft weapon
-Two motorcycles with sidecars
-1 General, with three stars on helmet
-2 Military Policemen (white MP symbol on helmets)
-3 US soldiers
-M1 Thompson, 2x M3 Grease gun, Pistol, introduce M1918 BAR, M1 Garand
-WW2 styled white arrow sign "St. Lo" on one side, "Paris" on the other.
This is an old and good idea

Call of Duty: Ghosts: Extinction.

Yeah.

I know it sounds stupid, but Cryptids had great designs, and it would be great to see them in toy form.

It would be COOL

I just bought the dome battle ground set on ebay, it was missing a couple pieces, the bottom rudder-piece on the the drone and a 4 by 1 dessert colored piece. I replaced it easily but I still needed the drone part. I was going to order it, so I put in the model number and date code thing, but it said invalid model number, I tried many time trying different possible numbers, but it didn't work. Can some help?

Community Team
Prstarfish wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:54 am
I just bought the dome battle ground set on ebay, it was missing a couple pieces, the bottom rudder-piece on the the drone and a 4 by 1 dessert colored piece. I replaced it easily but I still needed the drone part. I was going to order it, so I put in the model number and date code thing, but it said invalid model number, I tried many time trying different possible numbers, but it didn't work. Can some help?
Hey there, we're so sorry to hear about that. Have you tried contacting Mattel Customer Service directly? https://service.mattel.com/us/ContactUs.aspx

CaryMega wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:26 am
Prstarfish wrote:
Hey there, we're so sorry to hear about that. Have you tried contacting Mattel Customer Service directly? https://service.mattel.com/us/ContactUs.aspx
This seems to be a common problem with sets that have the old brand name on them.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:27 pm
CaryMega wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:26 am
Prstarfish wrote:
This seems to be a common problem with sets that have the old brand name on them.
Yeah it's annoying. Also they don't send replacement figures to NZ customers. It's annoying. Which is why I'm hesitant to buy online.

Return to “Call of Duty”