[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Which are your favorite types of figures? - Community

Which are your favorite types of figures?

Builds & Discussions
Community Team
Hey CoD fans! With so many cool figures available in the CoD Mega Construx line, which ones are your favorites? Personally I like the classic WWII soldiers and Covert Ops!

Hey Cary,
As far as CoD figs go, I'm loving the new Night Ops Blackout Squad figures with the GPNVGs, and hope to see figs wearing NVGs in the future without masks. The new figures included with the armory sets are very well done as well. I love the camo detailing on the pants. Is there any possibility of getting figures with matching camo torsos and pants in the future?

Desert troopers and Exo-soldiers

Covert ops and CoD blackops 3 figs!

I like the call of duty advanced warfare figures there really cool.

I love the figures in all black, especially the ghosts in the building climbing set.

My personal favorite would be the WWII troops and the COD Ghosts. I've got Sniper Elite 1-4 which has a big impact on it. I love the weapons and clothes used back then and I think Mega has done a great job of replicating them. COD Ghosts is so far my favorite COD game. I don't want to play anything from the 1980's or 2050's so COD Ghosts is a great game for me. Mega has done an incredible job with the figures and detailing which makes me happy. : )

charliebucket wrote:Covert ops and CoD blackops 3 figs!
And the exo soldiers!

Community Team
Thanks ccbrowning :) I agree that the Ghosts figures look great!

ccbrowning5 wrote:My personal favorite would be the WWII troops and the COD Ghosts. I've got Sniper Elite 1-4 which has a big impact on it. I love the weapons and clothes used back then and I think Mega has done a great job of replicating them. COD Ghosts is so far my favorite COD game. I don't want to play anything from the 1980's or 2050's so COD Ghosts is a great game for me. Mega has done an incredible job with the figures and detailing which makes me happy. : )
Yeah the ghosts are nice!

Return to “Call of Duty”