[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Which are your favorite types of figures? - Page 2 - Community

Which are your favorite types of figures?

Builds & Discussions
My fav type of figure are the ones with names and surnames, the ones that are really characters from the game they belong, so I hope we see some more of them more often, and especially in the COD line it could be cool, and I take the mean for new characters

CarilletaReach2 wrote:My fav type of figure are the ones with names and surnames, the ones that are really characters from the game they belong, so I hope we see some more of them more often, and especially in the COD line it could be cool, and I take the mean for new characters
Ghosts/covert ops guys!

My favorite figs are female and any I can make a believable civilian. Wargames are fun but it makes things more interesting to have civis in the mix. And cities are not populated by just men.

Also those zombies are pretty cool! Not the astro 'Zs though.. Weird!

I won't lie, one of my favourite figures is one from the Covert Ops Unit set, is that One with the RPG and a Juggernaut head, I think it's because it keeped the arms and legs from a juggernaut but doesn't have that big armor, so it makes it so much dinamic and cool in my opinion, Oh yeah I love that figure, and of course the super detailed EM EXO figures, crazy ones

CarilletaReach2 wrote:I won't lie, one of my favourite figures is one from the Covert Ops Unit set, is that One with the RPG and a Juggernaut head, I think it's because it keeped the arms and legs from a juggernaut but doesn't have that big armor, so it makes it so much dinamic and cool in my opinion, Oh yeah I love that figure, and of course the super detailed EM EXO figures, crazy ones
Yeah that juggernaut head makes for a nice SWAT officer!

ShockDrJ wrote:My favorite figs are female and any I can make a believable civilian. Wargames are fun but it makes things more interesting to have civis in the mix. And cities are not populated by just men.

I totaly agree with you on the civis part.

Callof83 wrote:
ShockDrJ wrote:My favorite figs are female and any I can make a believable civilian. Wargames are fun but it makes things more interesting to have civis in the mix. And cities are not populated by just men.
Yes! I like to use assassin's creed heads for civilians as the heads and hair are reasonably believable!

charliebucket wrote:
Callof83 wrote:
Yes! I like to use assassin's creed heads for civilians as the heads and hair are reasonably believable!

I am in the same boat. I would love to see a revamped Blok Heroes line with CoD scaling and articulation - give me some civilian police, fire, medical, and construction workers.

As is I have two female figures, an April O'Neal and the female head from one of the Halo Heroes line transplanted onto a different (sadly too masculine) body. Once one of the NYTF sets comes out, the one with the female soldier, I will likely have to get two, one standard and a second to transplant that head.

For the standard lines, I tend to divide them as "Advanced, Desert, Arctic, Forest/Jungle, SEAL, Covert Ops, WWII, Vietnam, SPAAAACE, Real-is-Brown, and others". Of those I tend to prefer the arctic figures, though I think that's because there are comparatively so few.

Elemaster wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
Callof83 wrote: I totaly agree with you on the civis part.
I am in the same boat. I would love to see a revamped Blok Heroes line with CoD scaling and articulation - give me some civilian police, fire, medical, and construction workers. As is I have two female figures, an April O'Neal and the female head from one of the Halo Heroes line transplanted onto a different (sadly too masculine) body. Once one of the NYTF sets comes out, the one with the female soldier, I will likely have to get two, one standard and a second to transplant that head. For the standard lines, I tend to divide them as "Advanced, Desert, Arctic, Forest/Jungle, SEAL, Covert Ops, WWII, Vietnam, SPAAAACE, Real-is-Brown, and others". Of those I tend to prefer the arctic figures, though I think that's because there are comparatively so few.
Yes! Blok squad! I think they are doing something like that later this year!

Return to “Call of Duty”