[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
WW2 soldiers pics - Community

WW2 soldiers pics

Builds & Discussions
I was just on the figures page of the Call of Duty site, and I noticed 5 WW2 soldier pictures for 2015 and when I looked at one of them, there was no set listed with it, anyone know what that's all about?

Could be from the upcoming WWII sets that have been teased or it could just be a broken link. I noticed there was a beret wearing Urban Soldier in the listings (page 7 I think) that I have not seen before so getting a preview on that list doesn't seem to be out of the realm of possibility.

From what I recall, the teased CoD image for 2015 WWII figs is a troop pack with a tent.
So likely all 5 are in the same set [win!]

Maybe the set is on standby phase for its release so it lets us look at it?

Probably, like I said I've got no idea what's going on with these photos

Symon-006 wrote:
> From what I recall, the teased CoD image for 2015 WWII figs is a troop pack
> with a tent.
> So likely all 5 are in the same set [win!]

Tent pack has 4 figures - the battlepacks have all been limited to 4 figures each (much like the halo ones before the introduction of the COD line)
The Sherman I think has 3 figures
The 16 pack has 8 WW2 figs 8 Modern
The WW2 motorcycle (same motorcycle as the breakout set just with a sidecar) has 1 WW2 figure

Return to “Call of Duty”