[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Zombie figures - Community

Zombie figures

Builds & Discussions
Hey
Can I ask why the Zombie figures don't have moving joints like the rest of the figures?

Probably because since they're undead, their limbs don't have the flexibility that they had when they were alive , so Mega probably wanted to stick to that idea

I vaguely recall it being mentioned that future releases ( or *a* future release) of zombies would have the standard COD articulation .

Can anyone comment on whether or not this is true i.e. they read the same thing ?

I haven't read anything about the zombies getting full articulation. The newer zombies from the moon and dinner sets look to be in new poses.
It would be interesting if they did fully articulated zombies to represent fast zombies or infected people (like 28 Days Later).

omegabob wrote:
> I haven't read anything about the zombies getting full articulation. The
> newer zombies from the moon and dinner sets look to be in new poses.
> It would be interesting if they did fully articulated zombies to represent
> fast zombies or infected people (like 28 Days Later).
I agree, but they might still stick with the traditional zombie arms that they've been using for 3 years now

Thehumanelement wrote:
> I vaguely recall it being mentioned that future releases ( or *a* future
> release) of zombies would have the standard COD articulation .
>
> Can anyone comment on whether or not this is true i.e. they read the same
> thing ?

Now you mention it its just reminded me, I'm sure I heard it somewhere and I'm thinking may be JANGA on YouTube? I'd forgot about that....

Rector131uk wrote:
> Thehumanelement wrote:
> > I vaguely recall it being mentioned that future releases ( or *a* future
> > release) of zombies would have the standard COD articulation .
> >
> > Can anyone comment on whether or not this is true i.e. they read the same
> > thing ?
>
> Now you mention it its just reminded me, I'm sure I heard it somewhere and I'm
> thinking may be JANGA on YouTube? I'd forgot about that....

The newer zombie sets have some zombies with a tiny bit of articulation in the arms (basically you can swing the arm outwards and that's bout it) from what Ive seen in *** review of the moon zombies and the zombie diner

I'd love to see more articulation in the Zombies. Especially at the knees.
I often take the legs off of them and use the bottoms of other COD figures.
Let's me pose them better for photos.

Return to “Call of Duty”