[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Why aren't you releasing sets in the UK any more?! - Community

Why aren't you releasing sets in the UK any more?!

Builds & Discussions
I'm a big fan of this line and make stop motions with the sets but I can no longer get hold of the new sets because they are no longer released here. Same with the Terminator line. Why have you stopped releasing sets in the UK Mega Bloks?!

I've seen a handful of the new sets in Argos and TRU. We just tend to get them later than the US and Canada.

Chew wrote:
> I've seen a handful of the new sets in Argos and TRU. We just tend to get
> them later than the US and Canada.

Oh ok, it's just that it says on the website when I select my country as the UK that the sets "aren't available in your country" and it says that for the sets in the wave before last as well. I hope you are right and they do bring out the new sets here, I want to get hold of the Soap figure.

bp_animation wrote:
> Chew wrote:
> > I've seen a handful of the new sets in Argos and TRU. We just tend to get
> > them later than the US and Canada.
>
> Oh ok, it's just that it says on the website when I select my country as the UK that
> the sets "aren't available in your country" and it says that for the sets
> in the wave before last as well. I hope you are right and they do bring out the new
> sets here, I want to get hold of the Soap figure.
The mega bloks website isn't updated as it should, I've found some halo and COD sets in several places when the site said it wasn't available, I found the WW2 half track at a TRU store when the site said the WW2 sets weren't available in the UK, yet i have the first 4 ww2 sets and I plan on getting the new sets too (at least 1 of each plus an extra Sherman set). Yet on the otherhand I've also found the opposite to be true as well, when it says sets are available over here but they aren't or at least they're not widely available over here, I had to get the covenant metallic pods(Halo line) shipped over from the US.

Attack sub is on toys r us wab site, so there coming

I bought the Seal sub recon in Toys r us Preston last month for £14.99 down from £24.99 apparently, I also got the Tranzit diner about 3 weeks ago but that was £39.99 from the same store I should be driving past sometime next week so I will pop in and see if there are any newer ones in.

Fewer and fewer stores seem to have any COD in the UK these days, Argos doesn't have any purchasable in-store. That leaves TRU and the entertainer (the latter has very few set choices in-stores). But as what I previously said don't rely on websites, I found the new Halo banshee in Argos when it wasn't listed on their site, so keep checking in-stores something new will show up eventually.

You can always import them from US Amazon, I just ordered the strike figher with tax/shipping and a sale on it was about £50 Which is pretty good.

dasmankey wrote:You can always import them from US Amazon, I just ordered the strike figher with tax/shipping and a sale on it was about £50 Which is pretty good.
Or amazon could do the normal thing and expand the product to all of their other websites.

I have the same issue in Australia, the only way i can get them is via ebay or Amazon which is annoying.. Stores used to sell them but I think not many people bought them so they stopped suppling them in Australia which is sad...

Return to “Call of Duty”