[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New Stop Motion Call Of Duty - Community

New Stop Motion Call Of Duty

Builds & Discussions

Cheers buddy, I hope you like it.

Visually captivating and engaging. I'd have liked to have seen a bit more action but that's nitpicking. The satellite & wrist communication graphics were a nice touch. Very good job and one of the better COD stop motions that i've seen on youtube.

Thehumanelement wrote:
> Visually captivating and engaging. I'd have liked to have seen a bit more
> action but that's nitpicking. The satellite & wrist communication
> graphics were a nice touch. Very good job and one of the better COD stop
> motions that i've seen on youtube.

Cheers for that and it's much appreciated. I'm currently planning another one, so I'll see how that goes. But cheers for the feed back :-)

Very impressed! Big thumbs up from me.

I agree with Thehumanelement, bit more action would be nice, but overall great job:)

I did plan more, but like I said I ran out of time. Plus I was trying to give it a bit of a story without it all just being one gun scene after another. However, we'll see what the next one brings. But cheers for the feed back it's much appreciated.

How did you make the eyes and mouth move?, I've only seen that on the toy warfare stopmotion

What do you mean?.......... All Mega Bloks figures do that, especially at night when you are asleep :-)

Return to “Call of Duty”