[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New Destiny set coming out soon! The Hive Approaches! - Community

New Destiny set coming out soon! The Hive Approaches!

Builds & Discussions
Props to Chewybricks for this!

Guys, there's a new Destiny set coming out, and we're getting some new bad guys! The Hive is about to make an appearance for the first time!

You guys hyped? I definitely am!

got the hive horde set today, easy to make and it looks awesome

I've had that set for a while. It's been on Amazon on and off. I have all of them including the show exclusive stormcaller and sunbreaker titan.

We have it, and while we like it well enough... there's not enough Thrall. When they swarm, there are a ton of them. I wish I could buy individuals so I could make this look more like what it does in the game. Troop builder Thrall would really make this set look awesome.

Mega Construx I hope you are reading this.

Maybe they should have troop packs just like what Jedi_Json was talking about, but what I was thinking about is army packs as well. Here are some ideas. I think in a fallen one there can be around three dregs, two vandals, two shanks, and a captain or a servitor to top off a fallen army pack. A hive one can have around three thralls, a cursed thrall, two acolytes, a knight or wizard or a ogre to complete a hive army pack. Maybe a vex pack can have around two harpies, three goblins, two hobgoblins, and a Minotaur to top a vex army pack off. A cabal army pack can contain two legionnaires, a phalanx, and a centurion or a colossus to finish a cabal pack. There can be a taken pack but I feel like this suggestion is getting way to long I think you guys get it already. But I hope to see mega Construx taking my idea in and maybe change it up a bit or used in some way. I hope you guys think this is a good idea and that mega Construx reads this.\

CyberFrostOP wrote:Mega Construx I hope you are reading this. Maybe they should have troop packs just like what Jedi_Json was talking about, but what I was thinking about is army packs as well. Here are some ideas. I think in a fallen one there can be around three dregs, two vandals, two shanks, and a captain to top off a fallen army pack. A hive one can have around three thralls, a cursed thrall, two acolytes, a knight or wizard or a ogre to complete a hive army pack. Maybe a vex pack can have around two harpies, three goblins, two hobgoblins, and a Minotaur to top a vex army pack off. A cabal army pack can contain two legionnaires, a phalanx, and a centurion or a colossus to finish a cabal pack. There can be a taken pack but I feel like this suggestion is getting way to long I think you guys get it already. But I hope to see mega Construx taking my idea in and maybe change it up a bit or used in some way. I hope you guys think this is a good idea and that mega Construx reads this.

I like this idea.

Return to “Destiny”