[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's in your collection? - Page 9 - Community

What's in your collection?

Builds & Discussions
1- MERCENARY OUTPOST ARMORY
1-RECON OUTPOST
1-ARCTIC TROOPERS
1-RIVERBOAT RAID
1-ANTI-ARMOR HELICOPTER
1-HORSEBACK ASSAULT
1-JUNGLE RANGERS
1-LEGENDS: INFANTRY BATTALION
1-NUKETOWN II
1-DESERT SQUAD
1-ROCKET TURRET
1-NUKETOWN
1-ARCTIC INVASION
1-CLAW ASSAULT
1-APC INVASION
1-MOTORBIKE BREAKOUT
1-JUGGERNAUT
1-GHILLIE SUIT SNIPER
1-ATTACK TURRET
1-SNIPER UNIT
1-DOME BATTLEGROUND
1-COVERT OPS UNIT

As of right now, everything but Zombie Nuketown. Yes, including the Assault Drone and Jungle Paratrooper.

ColBosh - But, do you have the convention exclusives? Hohoho! Me, I'm sitting at all but some convention exclusives, Zombie Nuketown, Assault Drone, Jungle Paratrooper, ODIN Space Station, and the revealed-but-not-released six single figure packs.

I did say "everything." ;) Yup, got all the convention/promo figures: Ghost, gold astronaut, bronze zombie, black Black Ops III trooper, and Capt. Reyes. Okay, I don't have the original press promo figure, but that's just a regular piece from the first wave in an envelope. I open, build, and display all of my sets, so the value of the press promo would've been lost.

I'm right behind you. Just got the Jungle Paratroopers and the Assault Drone. I simply have little interest in the ODIN Space Station, and the monochromatic convention figures would do little more than be statues in my collection. Other than that I'm missing Zombie Nuketown, and I am not sure that set ever was actually released.

Yeah, I watch eBay pretty much daily, and I've never seen a copy of Zombies Nuketown pop up. I wonder if it was supposed to come out, but distributors weren't interested in it.

willshard wrote:too much
There is no such thing as too much unless it is life threatening.

Those words do not make sense!

charliebucket wrote:
Those words do not make sense!
XD

Return to “Call of Duty”