[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 27 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Dragovich, Krevchanko, Steiner, all must die. How can they die if we don't have any to kill? Or ghost resnov to say it?

For all the hate it received, Infinite Warfare had some fantastic art direction. The robots like Ethan, and mechs in particular were fantastic looking and could use the minifig treatment.

Although of the lack of plus-imagination and good stuff on the game, I liked IW so much, but as I have told so many times here, BO2 is by far my favourite CoD, and I remember months ago I said in this forum that it could be cool to MB to make teams of 4 figures of factions of the real games, not only desert soldiers or arctic soldiers but real teams we have seen across our screens, and well, they did! They have done the mercenaries from BO2 and judging by the images showed in the ToyFair I think we are going to have some Navy Soldiers too. In this point I'm very happy with MB in most of the facts they manage, but hehehe, I don't forgot the new CoD Urban Copter that was named some months ago and never has shown, so hey MB, hope for April we got some pics of it •~•
Also I miss the Assassins Creed sets

Wlifter wrote:For all the hate it received, Infinite Warfare had some fantastic art direction. The robots like Ethan, and mechs in particular were fantastic looking and could use the minifig treatment.

I totally agree. It's odd how many complained about the games being too similar to each-other. and then when it finally does change, they complain again XD Personally, I would love to see some more futuristic sets in the IW style

Peepz wrote:
Wlifter wrote:For all the hate it received, Infinite Warfare had some fantastic art direction. The robots like Ethan, and mechs in particular were fantastic looking and could use the minifig treatment.
I totally agree. It's odd how many complained about the games being too similar to each-other. and then when it finally does change, they complain again XD Personally, I would love to see some more futuristic sets in the IW style
Well there not nessisarly complaining about the direction it went. If executed well the game could have been a hole lot better. The games campaign is boaring and it dosen't get good till it ends. The multiplayer is broken and full of gliches and instead of fixing things microtransactons are the priority. I'm with CarilletaReach2 on the fact that BO2 was one of the best CODs. The campaign wasent the best but it was up there for cod campaigns and is enjoyable and fun to play. (The single command missions by far are the funnest) the multiplayer is not only fun it's very well balanced and has a great pace to it. Lastly zombies. Wile it has the most hated map transit it also has 2 of the most popular maps orgins and mob of the dead which are both great maps. Overall BO2 is my fav COD.

I like the new topic, and focusing in the CoD line, which is my favourite I can say I would like to see some new named and official characters like David Mason, Mike Harper, Raúl Menendez, maybe Rorke, Logan finally, ir even figures not officially NAMED but with new items, molds and weapons, although the new ones we have seen on the Toy Fair.
On the second and last point I would like to see too bulding sets more based on real vehicles of the CoD saga, now we have the Apache helicopter, the Moon ATV, some drones and yet, nothing else. Maybe not so many vehicles but some buildings/scenarios sets with differents thematics. And of course to continue to do the Hero series!

I'm not sure if anyone said this yet but they should make a mrap and swcc boat from ghost

G.I.G.N. Riot Soldier figures and more S.A.S. figure variants.

And more enemy related figures.

Also more hand guns like a P226 or a Glock 17.

Return to “Call of Duty”